What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Our team is in search of a Marketing Automation Manager to help us change the way digital products are designed. Our Demand Generation team makes an important impact on how we solve for business problems, and increase efficacy of our standard practices.
• Drive email best practices and scalable processes • Use email marketing and in-app messaging to engage our database of contacts with timely, relevant and valuable content that is representative of the InVision brand and culture • Strategically leverage our automation platforms to increase the volume and quality of the traffic sent to InVision’s core properties • Project manage email and in-app messaging campaigns from ideation to production to deployment • Leverage subscriber data to build highly targeted audiences for InVision communications and share learnings related to targeting strategies cross-functionally to improve targeting efforts across the organization • Report on campaign performance and socialize insights and opportunities • Collaborate closely key stakeholders in Lifecycle Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Design, Content Marketing and Demand Gen to drive key initiatives • Maintain and enforce email deliverability best practices, including an exceptional sender reputation and clean IP • Track KPIs and measure performance of campaigns and experiments • Run optimization tests to ensure we’re continuously improving our email engagement rates • Stay in the know about email and in-app messaging best practices
• Demonstrated success leveraging marketing automation techniques to drive customer engagement and retention • Strong understanding of analytics platforms (Mode, Google Analytics, Amplitude) and marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pendo, Drift, etc) • Expertise with email marketing platforms (HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua) and email best practices • Experience with In-App messaging platforms (Pendo, Braze, Iterable) • Experience at a high-growth SaaS company (e.g., Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian) • Familiarity with marketing analytics, online marketing, A/B testing, product marketing, and predictive marketing tools • Balance of creativity and analytical skills • Exceptional communication and presentation skills • Email Marketing skills • Strong appreciation and understanding of design (design skills a major plus!) • Able to prioritize and juggle many projects • Exceptional project management skills • Nice to have: understand SQL, HTML/CSS
• 2-5 years experience creating and executing marketing automation programs
• InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
• InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. • InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.