Domestika is looking for a Content and Curation Manager - 3D & Animation.
Your main responsibility will be to lead all the processes associated with the didactic approach and content creation of the 3D and Animation channel at Domestika.
Together with other teams, you will coordinate the curriculum, the content of the courses, and the planning of this channel at Domestika. You will be part of the course Programming team, working closely with the strategy, curation, marketing, and production teams. You will be ultimately responsible for ensuring that the content of the courses is of the highest quality and is adapted to the needs of Domestika students.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does a Content and Curation Manager (3D & Animation) do at Domestika?
- Build the curricular body of the category according to its characteristics at Domestika.
- Have a comprehensive vision of the category: from the analysis of the international market to the final content of the courses, through the search and selection of the leading voices in each subject.
- Define the focus of each course and oversee its content structure, ensuring that it meets the instructional objectives of the course.
- Ensure that the quantitative and qualitative objectives of the area are met at Domestika.
- Develop content guidelines for the different types of courses and teachers within the category.
- Develop reports on the status of the main KPIs in the category.
- Propose and lead improvement initiatives in the course criteria and selection.
- Advise the Acquisition and Production teams on the approach and development of content for each course.
- Be responsible for the excellent quality of the courses in this category, thanks to the active listening of feedback from Domestika students.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the performance of the courses in this category follows an upward trajectory.
Things that should ring a bell:
- Selecting and discovering talent.
- Working together with teams from different countries.
- Developing curricular and didactic programs.
- Having outstanding coordination skills.
- Advising on the creation of educational content.
- Previous experience of at least 5 years in the world of 3D and Animation.
- Knowledge of the world of audio and performing arts will be valued.
- Strategic vision. Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions.
- Consolidated experience in the creation of educational programs and/or content related to the category.
- Advanced English level.
- Mastery of other languages will be valued.
- Professional knowledge of 3D & Animation software and technical tools.
- It is essential to be up to date on current 3D & Animation trends.
- Business vision of the digital industry.
- Ability to identify leading talents in this area around the world.
- Unquestionable criteria of the world of 3D and Animation.
- Desirable relevant teaching experience in schools, workshops, or universities.
- Coordination of people and projects for a minimum of 3 years.
- Ability to communicate at the executive level.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the reference companies in the creative industry.
- A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- A salary according to your experience and profile.