What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Manage, develop and inspire a team of Stylists • Directly manage a team of 25-50 remote, part-time Stylists, ensuring the team is staffed to hit our business goals. • Teach and actively manage your team’s performance to meet our client and efficiency metrics; develop and execute personalized performance management plans • Own team operational functions including approving hours, time off requests, schedule compliance • Coach your team to improve client outcomes • Host office hours and other opportunities for stylists to engage, learn, develop and grow • Celebrate team successes and recognize individual achievements • Create an engaging and rewarding employee experience for our Stylists • Plan and host regional styling events and execute regional events strategy. • Scale your Styling Region: • Build a talent pipeline within your team of Stylists and participate in talent planning discussions for your region • Interview and assess Stylist candidates through large-scale interview days • Be a leader in the Styling Organization: • Be a key partner in assessing future talent within your region including developing, assessing, interviewing, and onboarding new Leads • Work on large cross-functional project teams that impact the broader Styling team • Build community, best practice sharing, and collaboration within the team and across the larger Stylist team • Share learnings, insights, ideas, and best practices with others regularly • Attend Styling Team Lead training and events, bringing our Stitch Fix culture to life. • Model the Stitch Fix mission and values. • Style Fixes and directly connect with our clients • Style Stitch Fix Clients using our online styling platform; building relationships with Clients through personalized notes and curated wardrobe solutions.
• You have a proven history of building strong teams, driving results through your teams, and developing future leaders • You have the ability to independently make sound business decisions • You are relentlessly focused on the client experience - clients and people are the focus of everything you do and this is reflected in the teams you build • You take every opportunity to connect with your team, including events on evenings and weekends. • You are excited to travel locally within your Styling Region several times a month as needed for interviews, training, leadership event, and roadshows; you will also travel quarterly out of the region or out of state for styling and leadership conferences • You are self-motivated, detail-oriented, disciplined and organized and have a growth mindset • You are as exceptionally organized and you pride yourself that no one ever has to follow up with you twice. • Your verbal and written communication skills are unparalleled • You are tech-savvy and comfortable with navigating Google products and various social media apps and websites.
• As a Styling Team Lead, you will grow, develop, and inspire a diverse team of 25-50 remote Stylists in your Styling Region (which encompasses the counties listed above). Working remotely, you will own the hiring and onboarding of new Stylists. You will celebrate and coach Stylists to meet their performance targets. You will support the larger Styling community and foster an amazing culture by embodying our values....all while styling your own Stitch Fix clients too! The Styling Team Lead is a full-time salaried position. As a candidate for this role, you must be willing to commute to your regional office on a regular basis for training, meetings, events, etc.
• You have a 4-year degree • You have 5+ years of experience working directly with customers in a retail or customer service focused role • You have 3+ years of people leadership experience managing large groups of people (ideally in a customer-focused setting). Experience with managing a remote team a plus • Above all else, you are bright, kind, and motivated by challenge and demonstrate it through your leadership.
• With almost 3,500 Stylists across the US, our Styling organization is the heartbeat of Stitch Fix. They are instrumental in creating the stylish and personalized experience that we are known for and helping clients find what they love, effortlessly, through “Fixes”. • Stitch Fix is an online personal style service for men and women combining art and science to disrupt and redefine the retail industry. We’re the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a refined and deeply personalized shopping experience. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity; and we’re looking for incredible people to contribute! We’d love for you to help us carry on the trend.
• ATX: As a candidate for this role, you must reside in one of the following counties below. • **Austin Styling Region Counties: Aransas, Atascosa, Bandera, Bastrop, Bee, Bell, Bexar, Blanco, Brown, Burleson, Burnet, Caldwell, Coleman, Comal, Concho, Coryell, De Witt, Dimmit, Duval, Edwards, Fayette, Frio, Gillespie, Goliad, Gonzales, Guadalupe, Hamilton, Hays, Jim Wells, Karnes, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble, La Salle, Lampasas, Lavaca, Lee, Live Oak, Llano, Mason, Mcculloch, Medina, Menard, Milam, Mills, Nueces, Real, Robertson, San Patricio, San Saba, Schleicher, Sutton, Tom Green, Travis, Uvalde, Williamson, Wilson or Zavala
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.