What language do you want to use Torre in?
For many people, the Life360 website is their first impression of our brand and services. The web team at Life360 is responsible for building and maintaining a highly polished web presence that represents the brand and drives conversion. As a Web Designer, you will play a lead role on the team. You will design responsive landing pages, interactive experiences, and user flows that are both beautiful and functional. If you’re a responsive web fanatic who probably nerds out over css animations and obsesses over design details—this one’s for you!
• Craft novel moments of storytelling and delight for Life360.com that elevate the brand • Partner with product marketing and brand marketing teams to define information architecture and tell the right stories • Collaborate closely with engineers to shape your work and bring our web presence to life • Help the team influence strategic decisions across all the corners of our web presence • Continually iterate and refine web landing pages and user flows to improve performance and drive conversions • Own the web design process from end-to-end (concept, design exploration, IA and flows, wireframing, interaction design, detailed specs, and collaboration with engineering) • Often work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
• Experience designing marketing landing pages (including variates for A/B testing) • Experience designing and optimizing checkout/purchase flows • Experience working across multiple projects and leading creative output • A passion for the web as a storytelling medium, demonstrable through a portfolio of delightful websites, clean design systems, engaging microsites, codepen experiments, prototypes, CSS art, or anything else (surprise us!) • Expert understanding of the formal elements of design, not just limited to the web and including typography, layout, balance, and proportion • Excellent written and verbal communication • Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills • Skills in relevant design software (our team uses Figma) • Conversant in HTML/CSS (you won’t need to write production code as part of this role, but you should fluent enough in front-end code to communicate with your engineering counterparts) • To be considered, a link to your portfolio with relevant work samples must be included.
• 5+ years of relevant web design experience—ideally at a brand-focused, product-driven company
• Life360 brings families closer with smart tools designed to protect and connect the people who matter most. • Known for first-to-market solutions for modern family challenges, Life360 recently reached #1 in Apple’s US App Store’s list of free social networking apps. Nearly 1 in 10 US families with kids use Life360 an average of 12 times a day, and global membership is growing exponentially, with over 25 million monthly active users in over 140 countries — making Life360 the largest mobile service for families in the world. • This reach gives us the opportunity to do unprecedented good for families through our valued core offerings: advanced location sharing, private messaging, driver monitoring, help alerts, 24/7 roadside assistance, and Crash Detection with emergency response. On average we respond to 1,000 roadside assists and dispatch 200+ ambulances each month to those in need. • Offering both free and paid memberships. In addition, the company has raised over $200 million in equity financing, and recently completed an IPO on the ASX exchange — giving our employees the liquidity of a public company with the upside of a private growth stage business. • Life360’s rapidly growing team of 150+ employees is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Diego, and Las Vegas.
• Individuals seeking employment at Life360 are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
• Life360 has embraced a work from home (WFH) philosophy for at least the duration of the COVID-19 crisis, along with most of our peers. During this WFH period, the organization remains connected and engaged with virtual team events, weekly all hands meetings and regular open zoom sessions with leadership. While we believe that the work world has likely permanently changed, we have yet to make any decisions about our long-term split between WFH and being in the office
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.