What language do you want to use Torre in?
AYTM “Ask Your Target Market” is looking to hire a Director of Accounting to spearhead the development of our financial and accounting infrastructure to scale our growing company.
• Manage and be accountable for accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency of all processes related to AYTM’s accounting, including review of agreements, revenue & cost accounting, month-end close, balance sheet reconciliations, etc. • Be responsible for driving monthly close reporting & processes to ensure timely and accurate month-end close activities and reporting. • Oversee all aspects of General Ledger while reviewing and determining appropriate US GAAP Accounting principles for company business initiatives • Own the timely completion of Monthly, Quarterly, and Year-End Financial Close • Design and roll out an internal reporting package that includes financial and operational reporting metrics • Collaborate and build relationships with all departments, providing data and insights that help managers and executives make informed decisions • Develop accounting processes, systems, policies, documentation, and controls, including ASC 606 • Explore and establish tax planning and compliance with all federal, state, indirect, and other applicable taxes • Improve and update company financial plans, forecasts, and cash needs on a regular basis • Grow and mentor the accounting team, serving as a mentor and providing strong training • Participate in monthly close procedures related to technical or advanced accounting areas etc. including revenue recognition, unique and complex transactions, stock-based compensation, • Ensure compliance with rules, regulations, and disclosures under US GAAP, including the development and maintenance of accounting policies
• The right individual will combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for AYTM, and work closely with teams across the company, as well as with external partners. This candidate will have a solid foundation in reporting as well as GAAP and be able to perform technical accounting research as required. To be successful in this high-volume role you must be a hardworking and detail-oriented professional with exceptional communication skills, as you will be communicating cross-functionally throughout the organization on a daily basis regarding various aspects of accounting, tax, monthly reporting packages, and ad hoc projects and assignments. You will thrive as the Director of Accounting if you: • Have progressive accounting experience in a fast-paced environment and adapts quickly to change • Are detail-oriented and able to problem solve both autonomously and collaboratively with a team • Can translate data into useful information for decision making • Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional, environment and to lead and drive complex operational initiatives. • Have experience researching and preparing accounting analysis for complex and technical transactions • Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to manage and scale teams • Can meet tight deadlines, prioritize and manage multiple projects • NetSuite and/or implementation experience is a plus
• The Director of Accounting is responsible for overseeing all accounting activities, including Revenue Recognition, Invoicing, Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable, Payroll, and other functions at AYTM. This role leads all aspects of GAAP accounting, operations, and reporting, including establishing scalable processes, policies, procedures, and key metrics, as well as technical analyses. If you enjoy building new systems, developing processes, and building strong teams/relationships, we would love to hear from you. • This role will be responsible for building technical project plans for efforts that advance the company’s overall roadmap, as well as tracking and driving the delivery of those projects. The ideal candidate will be a driving force in the continuous improvement of our planning and execution pipeline, working closely with peers globally.
• Certified Public Accountant with a thorough understanding and experience in GAAP • Have 7+ years of relevant work experience, including experience in public accounting as well as software & services operational accounting
• AYTM is a market research automation platform and the secret weapon that drives agile innovation for some of the largest consumer brands and agencies in the world. Researchers are empowered to conduct sophisticated research with a click of a button from a powerful but easy to use interface - cutting down the time to insights from days or weeks to hours. This researcher powered, iterative approach to actionable insights collection improves competitiveness, speed to market and revenue. • Run a full range of quantitative research, collaborate on survey design in real-time and launch complex sophisticated research tests including max-diff, choice-based conjoint, automated TURF, pricing optimization and more in minutes. Gain access to over 60 million consumers via our integrated panel, which provides best-in-class levels of trust and quality, and real-time pricing with guaranteed delivery times. Tap into our flexible service options that unlock access to our team of research automation experts, when you need them (and not when you don’t).
• This is a full-time, remote-work position; we are open to English speaking Non-US global contractors or US-based employees. However, US-based employees should reside within the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, MI, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, TX or VT. • This is an exciting role with vast educational and growth opportunities and provides great experience working directly with the VP of Finance.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.