What language do you want to use Torre in?
Unite Us is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Test (SET) to build testing solutions that will ensure product quality. The Senior Software Engineer, Test plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in engineering test projects that are reliable and fast, supporting an efficient and effective testing cycle. If you have a passion for quality and engineer projects that are a joy to use and maintain, we’d like to meet you.
• Contribute to continuous improvement of quality KPIs, e.g., DRE and quality-of-service uptime • Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents for completion and testability • Define testing strategies and scope for user stories and technical development tasks • Provide estimates on testing efforts to Product and Technology team members • Document meaningful and maintainable test plans • Engineer solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness of testing cycles, including full-stack tests, integration tests, and CI • Contribute to existing test-automation repositories • Script, run, monitor, and analyze load tests to identify bottlenecks • Perform regression testing appropriate to application and system changes • Identify, investigate, report, and track defects • Deliver high-quality features and infrastructure to production • Publish release notes to stakeholders • Continuously learn new tools, technologies, and testing disciplines
• A track record of improving quality • Expertise in software QA methodologies, tools, and processes • Expertise in test design and engineering (in any programming language) • Expertise in test-plan documentation and execution • Knowledge of web technologies and complex systems • Proficiency querying databases and streams • Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process • Experience with application security testing is a plus
• Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. No matter how large our team grows, we will always be family. Unite Us prides itself on offering a competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to change the world. Come to Unite Us and together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
• Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics
• This position is based in NYC or Remote
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.