What language do you want to use Torre in?
Would you like the opportunity to work on mobile app projects seen by millions of people daily? Are you interested in developing products for the Sports, Media and Entertainment world? We are looking for highly talented Android Engineers to join our team. You will work with a modern stack of technologies (Kotlin, RxJava2, Dagger2) to create mobile solutions for the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle. We believe in code review and team communications.
• Reviewing the requirements and designs and highlight the possible risks and design flaws to the product / design teams • Active participation in the development of Android applications with hundreds of thousands of active users • Development of new applications • Collaboration with Back-End / iOS / QA / Architecture teams to produce the best possible solution • Code Review
• Proficiency in Java, Kotlin • Experience with Dagger2, RxJava • Understanding of architectural patterns (MVP/MVVM) • Good written and spoken English • Strong passion for code quality, willingness to write unit tests • Deep understanding of modern mobile development
• 3+ years of Android development experience
• iX.co, a digital media company focused on the way data science and technology can create more personal experiences for users while growing audiences for content owners, bridges the gap between storytelling and technology, creating digital platforms and experiences to help global brands engage with audiences and monetize their investments. • iX.co works with many of the biggest names in sports, media, entertainment, and active lifestyle, using data-driven insights to cater to audience passions and empower businesses to make millions of lasting impressions. • With offices across North America, Europe, and Asia, iX.co is proud of the impact it has helped create for elite organizations like the PGA TOUR, NASCAR, FOX, Chelsea FC, AS Roma, the International Ski Federation and the International Basketball Federation, among countless others.
• Please attach the link on Google Play applications that you’ve worked on (business one or your Pet Projects) • We are open to remote candidates, the location for this role is flexible.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.