• Our team is in search of a Senior Product Consultant who are the highest level experts of design process and design systems at InVision. They use this expertise to guide customers along their design maturity journey and conduct various consulting services that will ultimately help each customer up-level their design maturity both from a design and development standpoint. They know how customers can best leverage the full InVision product suite from DSM (Design System Manager), our core enterprise collaboration platform tools ( prototyping, Freehand, Craft, etc), and design-to-development workflow tools like Inspect and Specs.
• Front-end development skills, preferably being part of a high-functioning and modern software development team, building and deploying code at scale • Know how to break down complex scopes-of-work into manageable tasks that enables other team members to collaborate on • Extremely organized and able to coordinate and execute your own client engagements, including scoping projects by gaining deep understanding of client's needs • Experience coaching earlier career professionals to bring out their consulting skills • Passion for and experience with Design Systems, DesignOps, or DevOps space. Very familiar with design and development toolchains • Be an empathetic, trusted voice for designers and developers as they build and scale design systems within their organizations; help with stakeholder buy-in and change management
• 5+ years client facing experience in digital consulting and/or agency • The ability to see opportunities when confronted with problems. Gets a thrill out of finding those win-win-win outcomes in tough situations. • Passion for digital products, helping people through complex problems spaces like Dev/DesignOps (direct experience with design systems a plus) • Experience with software development tools/tool-chains (familiarity with Storybook is a plus). • Excellent communication and presentation skills, seriously. You gotta be able to make killer decks that can summarize complex problems and communicate possible solutions in engaging ways. • A highly motivated self-starter with strong time management skills. You’ll be setting an example for the team on how you’re able to execute in this area. • Experience in a customer-facing role helping customers evaluate and deploy technology platforms
• The Product Consulting team at InVision is tasked with enabling our customers to get the most value out of our full suite of products. A major focus is around design systems, which are quickly becoming the way product development teams build world-class software.
• InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.