• Blueprint is hiring dynamic MCAT instructors to join our growing team of educators. Our instructors deliver best-in-class learning experiences and life-changing score improvement results. As one of our instructors, you will prepare students for the MCAT using our proven Blueprint methodology and curriculum.
• Help future doctors achieve life-changing scores on the MCAT. • Earn up to $100/hour. • Get to nerd out over the MCAT. • Take advantage of a flexible work schedule - classes are primarily hosted on evenings and weekends so you can pick a schedule that works best for you. • Enjoy professional development and leadership coaching opportunities. • Contribute to the future of Blueprint’s MCAT curriculum development initiatives.
• YOU ACHIEVED A BRAG-WORTHY MCAT SCORE. You earned at least a 95th percentile score on an official MCAT. • YOU OBSESS OVER STUDENT OUTCOMES. You believe in the power of good instruction. You know what’s at stake and you understand what it takes to help students succeed. You thrive on feedback and can’t wait to coach your students to success. • YOU KNOW THE MCAT IS PREPPABLE. You look at standardized tests as puzzles that can be solved. You love to show people how to break down complex material so it becomes accessible, doable, and fun. You enjoyed preparing for the MCAT and want your students to do the same. • YOU THRIVE TEACHING STUDENTS. You know that each student begins with different strengths, and you’re committed to empowering students to build learning and test-taking skills that they will carry with them to Test Day — and beyond! You’re confident using a webcam and bring experience engaging students via a live streamed platform.
• Blueprint Test Preparation is the leading boutique provider of LSAT and MCAT test preparation. We offer several prep options for students, including online self-study programs, in-person and live online courses, and live online tutoring. We started with a simple vision to prep students more effectively than the big companies by making learning more engaging, more entertaining, and more effective. We are educators at heart looking to serve our students better every day. We know what’s at stake and we understand what it takes to help students succeed.
• We are seeking future team members who display our values: • Students First • Own the Result • Bias for Action • Never Satisfied • Authentic and Positive • Always Learning • Energy and Enthusiasm
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.