What language do you want to use Torre in?
• You will get to apply your strong problem solving and collaboration skills to identify and solve some of the most critical operational issues that are hindering the team from the scale. In this role, you will get the unique opportunity to experience a fast-growing team’s inner workings and gain hands-on experience in growing and scaling a team at an inflection point of a highly successful tech startup. • As one of the marketing strategy & operations team members, you will work closely with different marketing teams and the recruiting team to design & roll-out an effective marketing recruiting strategy. • Please note you must be available to work a minimum of 20 hours during the week.
• Collaborate closely with marketing leadership, the recruiting team, and executive search firms to ensure processes are followed and expectations of the hiring manager are met • Work hand-in-hand with the recruiting team and own the full-cycle recruiting process: scout talent, attract and recruit employees for all positions. Daily duties include standup meetings, mapping, meeting with stakeholders to understand the needs of the process, process planning, etc. • Manage the tracking and analysis of data • Ensure that we are able to measure the impact of your initiatives and that your initiatives become an integral part of the marketing strategy • Contribute to the MS&O team on other initiatives not limited to recruiting - including marketing operations, research, and data analysis
• You can go beyond the data: you can see beyond the numbers to derive critical insights from a variety of data points and sources and put them into context to get to the “so what” • You love a challenge and are self-driven: you thrive under pressure and can very quickly become a subject matter expert on any subject through self-drive • Exceptional communicator: you can communicate complex ideas through different mediums (PowerPoint, written & oral communication) • Intellectually curious: you are naturally curious about how things work and are a self-guided learner • Humble and a great team player: you are continually trying to learn from others and are comfortable working with individuals of different experience levels. You have a can-do attitude and will roll up your sleeves to do what is needed for the team • Experience: You have some experience recruiting in a college or professional setting preferred
• Curology is creating the next generation of skincare through customized treatment plans and formulas with powerful prescription ingredients for acne and anti-aging. We believe great skin shouldn’t be a luxury, but a fact of life.
• Curology encourages applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions, and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.
• Our mission is simple: to make personalized skincare accessible and convenient for all. Awarded one of Inc's Best Workplaces 2019 and 2020 Forbes #8 Startup Company, Curology is a leader in direct-to-consumer e-commerce and has been featured in Vogue, Allure, Harper’s Bazaar, and Business Insider.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.