What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for Senior UX Designer with experience in creating well-crafted user-centered products. You will work on a team committed to using research, design, and engineering to deliver well-rounded web-based applications and services.
• Design work: • Discovery artifacts • Sketches and rough prototypes • Wireframes • UX flows • High fidelity prototypes • Design library contributions • Business development • Business development materials • Recruiting: • Homework and portfolio reviews • Participation in panel interviews.
• Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
• Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
• This is a remote position. • Some federal contracts require U.S. citizenship to be eligible for employment. • As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter as requested.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.