What language do you want to use Torre in?
• As we build a best-in-class B2B SaaS platform, we’re doing it alongside a group of high-performing “no excuses just results” people. • The Recruitment & HR Manager will run the daily operations of the HR department in addition to researching, developing and implementing effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. • If you love a challenge and are eager to scale a SaaS business to the next level, this role is rare opportunity to join a fast-growing sports startup, that cares about its people and culture, has a strong brand, a great solution, and is loved by its partners.
• Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process • Collaborates with department managers to create accurate job descriptions and interview questions • Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization • Assists with job posting and advertisement processes • Screens applicants, schedules and conducts interviews • Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details • Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications • Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff • Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations • Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
• Experience sourcing, interviewing, screening applicants • Being high-energy with a hustle, motivation, and drive that’s contagious • Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills • Strong problem solving and prioritization skills • Experience working in a high-growth early-stage technology startup company • Experience in the sports industry • Proven to be collaborative team player across multiple functions and geographies • Willingness to travel up to 15% to company headquarters in Lincoln, NE
• 5+ years of experience in HR and/or recruiting • Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Opendorse is a social media publishing tool designed to help the world’s most important people post with a single tap. • We’re purpose-built to help athletes make the most of their moment and to capture this massive opportunity alongside the organizations they’re connected to. • Today we help more than 30,000 of the top athletes and leaders in sports set the new standard on social. From All-Pros to CEOs — when important people share content on behalf of their partners or organizations — they share it through Opendorse.
• Opendorse is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.