What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Hyper-focused on revenue generation for the Qualtrics Brand Experience (BX) product. To do so, this role will take a highly proactive approach to key account deal reviews, strategy and sales campaign execution. In other words, this role will be the ‘tip of the spear’. We will go deep on strategic organizations where there are domino effects, be proactive in creating opportunities, know everything about our competitors, and support high value cross-functional initiatives. What’s more, this role will play an instrumental role in the evolution of the Brand Experience product. Equally, this role will play a pivotal role in shaping out how the BX product connects to Customer, Product and Employee experience to deliver the full Experience Management vision for our customers and prospects.
• Work with the sales, product, marketing and solutions engineering team to generate and implement the go-to-market strategy for BX: • Develop and implement product positioning, messaging and strategies to pursue aggressive growth goals for the Brand Experience product. • Work closely with product to help shape new products/use-cases • Understand the competitive landscape and identify strategic opportunities and threats while staying current on market trends • Develop thought leadership content, including academic and practitioner articles, joint publications, podcasts, conference presentations or webinars • Act as the pre-sales leader of the BX business
• Experience working in or with a Brand agency or software company • Experience implementing or consulting on the design of Experience Management (XM) Programs • A strong knowledge of brand tracking, ad testing, change management consulting, and data analysis • A strong point of view on what it takes to win in the Brand space, including understanding the roles and decision-making processes in brand and marketing organizations • Demonstrated ability to persuasively communicate complex concepts at the highest level of organizations • Travel expectations around 25 - 40% • Preferences: • Familiarity with Qualtrics solutions • Experience in the technology industry, especially SaaS • Leadership and management experience • Has worked with a new product and experience maturing from MVP to full fledge product
• Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it. • The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment. • Mission of the team: • Our mission is to serve as the central touchpoint for all Qualtrics and SAP requests and escalations. Initially, support all joint SAP/Q efforts around hard bundle enablement. Secondarily, helping to drive standalone Q Sales through industry specific content.
• Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.