What language do you want to use Torre in?
Mitel is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with (3) executives and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company.
• Manage and maintain executives’ calendars and heavy schedules • Arrange meetings, conference and video calls, coordinate schedules and liaise with other executive assistants and administrators • Handle travel arrangements including domestic and international travel ensuring traveler’s preferences are met (i.e., seat assignments, airline carrier, car rental, hotel, etc.), research and book travel in Concur or directly with travel agent, interact with travel agency, process required travel visas when necessary • Interact with customers, partners, potential customers, vendors, visitors • Handle confidential information; maintain confidentiality • Complete and submit expense reports within Concur • Provide onsite assistance to visiting Mitel executives • Schedule and arrange offsite meetings, including acquiring group hotel rooms/rates, venue, catering, team activity, reservations, etc. • Schedule candidates for onsite interviews; arrange travel for candidate if needed, process expenses incurred by candidate for reimbursement when necessary • Menu planning and ordering food for office lunches and other events • Manage social planners group, schedule meetings, assist with planning and execution of office events, including holidays such as Diwali, Thanksgiving and Christmas • Coordinate logistics for office all hands meetings and town halls • Assist other employees with day to day requests; help with overall office needs / requests • Assist HR with I9 verifications for new hires when needed for Sunnyvale office; assist with new hire onboarding, Sunnyvale POC, office ambassador for Mitel Serves and Bravo! • Reserve conference rooms and assist with logistics for employees visiting from other Mitel offices
• 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree; or equivalent work experience. • Proficient experience in Office products • Must be able to maintain confidentiality • Experience with Concur and/or Workday a plus but not required
• Mitel is a global market leader in business communications, powering more than two billion business connections with our cloud, enterprise and next-gen collaboration applications. • With more than 70 million users in nearly 100 countries, Mitel is the only company that wakes up every day exclusively focused on helping customers take their communications from where they are today to where they expect them to be.
• Mitel provides equal opportunities to all applicants and employees. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, sex (including gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), parental status, age, religion or religious belief, creed, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military service, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal law, or local ordinance.
• Based in Sunnyvale, CA **Due to Covid-19, our physical offices are temporarily closed so this will be a remote position until our offices reopen. At that time, this position will be office based daily in Sunnyvale.** • These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, demotions, transfers, compensation changes, training, career development programs, layoffs, and terminations. • The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing to any employee or applicant for employment upon request
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.