What language do you want to use Torre in?
Ironclad Technology Services has an opening for a Business Analyst to join our growing team in Dayton, OH. The Business Analyst performs a variety of duties including analyzing business problems and providing solutions, participating with peers and representing the business on project teams, and taking ownership of projects from beginning to end.
• Analyze, rationalize, organize, and improve existing requirements, including user stories, for existing and new business transformations, systems and enhancements • Ensure requirements fit business needs and functional requirements • Track and document agile activities within JIRA/Confluence • Work with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision • Work as a liaison between program stakeholders and client subject matter experts • Coordinate and participate in the test of business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing
• Advanced experience working in JIRA/Confluence • Must have excellent communication skills • Ability to support writing, editing, or review of documentation • Have knowledge and understanding of applicable agile technical concepts and practices • Proficiency in Microsoft Office; previous work experience in Excel is preferred • Experience within agile environment and user story development • Active Secret Security Clearance required • No travel required; remote option may be available
• Four years of experience, including business requirements gathering, storyboarding & wireframing, business documentation generating, and tracking • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; an additional 4+ years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
• Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
• Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
• Physical Demands: • Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day • Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen • Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.