What language do you want to use Torre in?
We are a growing product development organization, solving increasingly complex problems, through self organized, high performing and value driven teams. We are looking for someone to join our diverse group of agile coaches, interested in influencing the next phase of our agile journey. You will be the Agile Coach for our Infrastructure Group. You will balance your time by supporting the teams that need you the most and where you can add the most value. You will also support the Infrastructure Leaders in seeking alignment and continuous improvement of process at the group level. Does the idea of building new bonds in this group and playing a pivotal role in their progress excite you? Read on. As an Agile Coach you will have a considerable impact on the success of the delivery teams you work with as well as the Agile Leadership Team and Product Development as a whole. You have experience as a scrum master, working hands on with development teams, modeling how to effectively leverage agile frameworks. You have also grown your craft and have successful experience coaching teams in a way that they are enabled to continuously improve and succeed without you. You are up for switching hats when needed between agile coach, scrum master and project/program manager, but always problem solver. You are empathetic and driven, up for new challenges and solving a breadth of problems. You have a toolkit of techniques that you leverage in tackling challenges of all varieties. You're always experimenting with new techniques to grow your craft. You have skills collecting, understanding and analyzing data, leveraging it to drive meaningful change.
• Work directly with development teams, coaching them in the understanding of agile values (why we do the things we do), along with guiding them in effectively leveraging agile frameworks and techniques in order to continuously improve, achieve high performance and self-organization • Lead teams in the consistent use of an empirical process through tracking, analyzing and interpreting data, helping them improve as a development team and achieve their goals • Build strong partnerships with Engineering, Product and User Experience leadership driving towards success in your shared goals • In all areas, influence without authority and take action, through understanding, intuition, flexibility and leadership. Push boundaries and be fearless in experimentation to evoke meaningful change. Not afraid to get involved and get your hands dirty • Contribute as a team member of the Agile Leadership Team, collaborating with fellow Agile Coaches, sharing knowledge and working together on growing our impact as a unit • Identify and run org wide initiatives creating systems based in agile philosophy that help the organization scale and continuously improve • Manage, organize and run larger programs involving multiple teams working together. Comfortable switching between various hats as required e.g. coach, mentor, scrum master, program manager, trainer and content creator
• You live and breathe by agile and lean principles. You know Scrum and Kanban well, are outcome oriented but also flexible. You are not strictly bound to these implementations • You are self-driven and resourceful; you take on new challenges and opportunities in a fast-paced environment • You are a strategic thinker that can break down complex problems into simple solutions. You can leverage data to drive change • You enjoy collaborating with others and have experience partnering with Engineers, Engineering Managers and Product Managers • You are comfortable in defining projects and measures of success, testing your assumptions and outcomes, and continuously incorporating feedback Preferred Qualifications • We value a results oriented, solution oriented approach over dogma • Advanced experience configuring JIRA as an admin • Expert knowledge and capabilities in Google Sheets/ExcelHaving a development background can be a plus, familiar with SQL • Bachelor's degree
• You have 4+ years as a Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Agile Program Manager (combined) at software development organizations • You have mastery leading teams in the adoption and growth of an agile and lean mindset leveraging frameworks (Scrum and Kanban) • You have experience coaching teams towards achieving their goals using a variety of techniques such as asking powerful questions, facilitation, coaching, modeling, mentoring and training • You work well with data and supporting tools (excel / sheets, JIRA), using it to drive meaningful change • You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, you communicate clearly and credibly to colleagues and to senior management
• Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come. • We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture. • Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our bi-annual hack weeks, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter. • We’re building an inclusive workplace that represents the real, everyday people we support around the world. From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
• Competitive salaries and company equity • Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family • Generous parental leave • Paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to paid holidays and ample sick leave • Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all - members, advocates, and allies. • Paid employee volunteer time - 20 hours per year • Bi-annual company wide hack weeks
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.