What language do you want to use Torre in?
The Principal Analyst will provide advanced expertise in Workday for process analysis, design and problem-solving in a complex, multi-system environment with focus on end-to-end processes and impacts. In this role, you will act as the liaison between business teams, application vendors and I.T. for system integrations, enhancements and issue fixes. You will be responsible for translating complex business needs to effective design recommendations, system/data analysis, instituting design in system, and leading or participating in testing and deployment activities. You will lead and contribute to system decision-making, scoping and planning for HR system projects in support of the overall HR strategy. Lead small and medium system upgrades, feature release, interfaces and data conversion projects across functional areas of HR and provide direction for project team members.
• Serve as an advanced subject matter expert to optimize Workday Advanced Compensation system design, configuration, operation and administration. • Configure and manage Workday business processes for Core HCM, Talent, Absence, and other Workday modules. • Manage Workday security role configuration/assignment and business process security policy maintenance. • Work collaboratively with Rewards, HR Business Partners and team members to troubleshoot, research, and escalate issues as necessary ensuring that users are updated on the status and addressing issues timely. • Identify and mitigate security design risks to ensure Workday role assignments and processes meet Sarbanes-Oxley control requirements. • Lead and/or participate various priority Workday projects on HR Tech roadmap • Lead design the implementation of interfaces from Workday and coordinate all activities, including requirements gathering, data mapping, design specifications, test strategy and scheduling with vendor teams. Manage data conversion, complex reports, interfaces, error handling and custom process builds. • Lead or provide guidance on reporting strategy. Analyze data structures and meet complex information needs through established reports or utilization of various tools and applications to develop new reports for HR and other business users • Monitor and research system integration issues around data, performance, scheduling and file transmissions. Coordinate and communicate resolution on issues with business teams. • Identify and initiate improvement opportunities around system, process, data and user experience, and recommend options to leaders with justification, impacts and data for the approach. • Provide guidance and mentor HRIS analysts in HRIS operations, processes, procedures and in research/analysis approach. • Create and conduct training for business super users and trainers on HRIS applications, including features and procedures. Collaborate with business leads on training approach and developme
• Expertise in the full range of Workday proprietary tools (Report Writer, Studio, Calculated Fields, EIB, Workday Studio, BP Config) strongly preferred. • Expertise in the functional modules of Workday (Core HCM, Recruiting, Compensation, Talent Management, Benefits, Absence Management, Time Tracking, Security ) • Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills strong verbal and written communication skills • Must exhibit a strong process management and business orientation skills. • Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks efficiently • Working knowledge of systems development lifecycles and systems integration projects • Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. • Project Management
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, HR related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required. • Minimum 5 years of Advanced Compensation experience in Workday strongly preferred • 8+ years demonstrated experience supporting and implementing complex HR and/or payroll systems (e.g. Workday, Oracle, ADP, Success Factors). • 8+ years experience in reporting tools and techniques for HR, payroll and related data for large, complex organizations from multiple systems and sources.
• As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM) uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses across the globe transform their customer and employee experience, and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter.
• 8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
• We will consider remote candidates in the Continental US. • For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the E-Verify program. • We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.