What language do you want to use Torre in?
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our Sales Representatives (K12) thrive on building meaningful relationships. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives across the country and experience first-hand the difference your hard work makes. We’re looking for fresh, new approaches to serving our customers.
• Attaining and surpassing sales goals, with the proven ability to develop and build customer relationships to maintain and expand market penetration. • Creating and executing marketing and strategic territory plans, with excellent organization and follow-through. • Conducting successful sales presentations and conducting and coordinating in-service presentations. · Understanding how the business makes money and demonstrating an ability to negotiate and manage resources based on corporate policy and profitability. • Using appropriate written and verbal communication skills internally and externally to facilitate the desired outcome. • Managing company resources, including the company-provided vehicle, company credit card, home office, and computer equipment (75% travel).
• A deep understanding of the use of technology in an educational instructional environment as it relates to educational infrastructures, such as platforms and curricula. • Evidence of being organized, territory management capabilities, and resolving issues and problems in a fast-paced environment. • Experience selling digital or Saas products preferred. • Experience with a CRM database (we use Salesforce) strongly preferred.
• In this role, you’ll be directly responsible for selling to and partnering with Educators, District and School Level Administrators (Superintendents, Chief Academic Officers, Curriculum & Technology Leaders, Principals) focused on Solution Based Selling. • As a Sales Representative (K12), you’ll focus on selling Core and Personalized Solutions (ALEKS, Reveal Math, StudySync & Inspire Science) to our K12 customer base, focusing on new and expansion business. • If you’re curious and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
• Bachelor's degree required. • Minimum 2+ years sales experience required, the ideal candidate will have 3+ years of sales experience in K-12 educational publishing or EdTech.
• At McGraw Hill, we empower the curious. Our market-leading innovations create a brighter future for learners, educators, and institutions around the globe. • Our vision: Unlock the full potential of each learner. • Our mission: Accelerate learning through intuitive, engaging, efficient, and effective experiences.
• The Sales Representative position will eventually require 75% travel and require overnight travel of 1-2 nights per week. This candidate must be located within Northeast Ohio.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.