What language do you want to use Torre in?
As a Staff Accountant, this position is responsible for developing and improving all processes associated with the company’s general ledger and month close including proper channel and period recognition, accruals, and reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
• Maintain proper general ledger transaction recording and reconciliation. • Assist in the automation of system workflows for general ledger transactions. • Oversight of fixed asset recording, reconciliation schedules. • Assume and improve prepaid schedules, including recording and expense recognition. • Assist with Expense and Accrual analysis • Assist with all audit requests as assigned • Assist the Assistant Controller and Corporate Controller in monthly, quarterly, and annual closings. • Ensure proper internal controls are being followed. • Assist with Accounts Payable and Receivable
• Experience in revenue accounting, strong GL accounting, and routine closings. • Demonstrated process improvement skills. • Real Estate industry preferred • Advanced Microsoft Excel skill set required • Experience with using tier 1 and tier 2 accounting software packages • Experience in account reconciliations, month-end, cash applications, and budgeting/forecasting
• BA/BS in accounting, economics, finance required • CPA preferred • 5+ years of GL Account Management in fast-growing or start-up companies.
• eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands with thousands of agents operating across Canada, the United States and around the world.
• eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
• eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey! • We all work remotely!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.