• Resolve member claim, appeal, provider, benefit, cost, and other inquiries via phone, service platform, and/or email • Document resolution detail, member communications, and time to resolution via ticketing system • Communicate and collaborate with internal consultants and service team • Outreach to carriers and providers to obtain information and detail when needed • Navigate internal systems to obtain member, plan, and group specifics and implementation status • Advise members regarding plan selection based on member-specific and financial needs • Schedule provider appointments on member’s behalf.
• The ideal candidate will have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, be highly organized, have excellent problem-solving skills, have a passion for serving others, and possess the ability to be empathetic while going above and beyond to ensure member satisfaction. The ability to adapt to change, be flexible, work within a team, and learn quickly are key to being successful in this role. • Nice-to-have: • Proficient in reading & writing in Spanish • Insurance producer’s license.
• The Member Service Advocate will be responsible for resolving member inquiries regarding claims, coverage, plan details, eligibility, and authorizations, along with numerous additional insurance-related questions. The Member Service Advocate will be tasked with utilizing process flow documents, internal systems, and a ticketing system to address and solve member inquiries while proactively addressing additional potential service needs. The applicant should have a high school diploma and 2 years of relevant customer service experience.
• High School Diploma • 2+ years of relevant customer service experience.
• Bennie is an employee benefits platform that helps companies create a healthier workplace. We provide technology and services that are beyond what growing companies typically receive, yet exactly what they need. With an extensive background in both insurance and technology, Bennie's experts are here to help you build the absolute best employee benefits program for your business.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.