What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are hiring a Director of Product Marketing. This is a brand new role with the opportunity for you to shape a critical function for us. • In this role you would report to our VP of Marketing and partner closely with our VP of Sales and VP of Product and their teams, to shape the GTM position and voice for our F500 Enterprise customers and translating that into sales enablement resources and strategies for our broader marketing efforts to ensure we deliver on our mission. Join us!
• Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with the corporate benefits market. • Effectively communicate the value proposition of the products to the Enterprise sales team and develop the sales playbooks and associated suite of materials that supports our Enterprise sales process and outbound messaging. • Establish the competitive intel competency for our organization and be the “go to” expert cross-functionally on our competitive differentiation and place in the ecosystem. • Partner with the broader marketing organization on distilling that GTM positioning into content and cross channel efforts.
• Track record of successfully defining the GTM positioning and voice of a product for a B2B Enterprise sales team. • Experienced partner in cultivating the value position of a technology product for distribution through different channels by our Demand Generation, Social, Field Marketing, Creative and PR teams. • Proven capability of converting positioning to sales enablement tools including playbooks, presentations, guides, webinars, blog posts, web content, and white papers that have successfully driven meaningful revenue results. • Agile, with the ability to flex and do whatever it takes in the early stages of building this function combined with the experience and expertise to lead us on our journey of growth and help us navigate roadblocks. • Expertise and passion for market research, analysis and synthesis to inform our GTM approach and serve as an internal subject matter expert to our internal organization on our position in the ecosystem.
• 5+ years of product marketing experience. • 2+ years of experience managing teams.
• At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health. • Today, over 12 million people worldwide have reimbursed access to Big Health’s products, via leading employers in the US and the UK’s NHS. • Our digital therapeutics - Daylight™ for worry and anxiety - and Sleepio™ for poor sleep - are fully automated cognitive and behavioral programs that are as scalable and clinically validated as drugs (including being backed by 50 published clinical papers including 13 randomized controlled trials). • Our software combines the intimacy of the human voice, engaging animation, and clinically rigorous techniques to help people overcome their mental health challenges. • Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.
• Because we are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, we believe it’s essential to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.