¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• The Position: Axon Federal is undergoing exponential growth as it partners with federal civilian and defense agencies to modernize law enforcement capabilities. In FY20, Axon Federal’s sales exceeded its sales target by over 100% and our stretch goal in FY21 is to repeat this success. However, this means that Axon Federal’s capabilities must be commensurate with our sales growth. Consequently, we are looking for individuals who can help us mature our go-to-market capabilities so that we sustain our high win rate and customer experience.
• Job Description: If 2020 was the pivotal moment in making law enforcement reform and modernization a household discussion topic, then 2021 will be the year where Axon helps law enforcement implement change through cutting edge technology. As part of this broad change, Axon Federal is at the forefront of helping federal civilian and defense organizations such as the Department of Justice, Homeland Security, and the U.S. Air Force build modern, transparent, and equitable law enforcement capabilities. • A 10-week summer internship with Axon Federal is a unique opportunity to build go-to-market capabilities commensurate for a team growing exponentially while contributing to meaningful change in federal law enforcement. Interns will be assigned a project that will drive forward strategic goals of one of Axon Federal’s teams (sales, programs, operations, & strategy; marketing & events; or engineering). Our past interns have worked on projects including developing the product and account-specific strategic plans; building a cost-savings model, and identifying and completing due diligence for potential partnerships and acquisitions. In line with Axon Federal’s values and expectations, interns will be given the autonomy to scope, manage, and execute the project. Importantly, our team encourages building interdisciplinary skills and interns will have opportunities to learn about as much of Axon as possible during the 10 weeks. • The Axon Federal internship is our pipeline for identifying and nurturing full-time talent who want to be part of our mission to transform federal law enforcement. Apply today!
• Actively pursuing a Master’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain/Logistics, Marketing, Finance/Accounting, Sales, Product Management, Manufacturing Operations, Legal/Government Affairs, Information Technology, Political Science, International Affairs or other related-fields (grade-level/status verified in advance of the program start date) • Demonstrated project management skills • Strong written and oral communication skills • Experience extracting, cleaning, manipulating, analyzing data to drive business decisions • Comfortable managing ambiguity and operating with a high-level of autonomy • Low ego, high impact attitude
• The Axon Federal internship serves as a pipeline to identify high potential students who can help us scale while simultaneously providing immediate project support to complete critical business activities. Due to staffing gaps—the team is in the process of doubling in FY21--Axon Federal has been able to make limited progress on several projects including developing a customer success dashboard, developing account-specific marketing collateral, and identifying target acquisitions and partnerships. An intern will have a meaningful opportunity to take ownership of one of these projects over 10 weeks and help drive forward Axon Federal’s strategy. Since all the projects impact the entire Axon Federal team, the intern will be expected to collaborate across all of Axon Federal’s functions including sales; programs, operations, & strategy; marketing & events; and engineering. Additionally, the intern will need to engage teams across the broader company such as Inside Sales and Corporate Strategy to ensure that the project reflects the current knowledge and practices of Axon. • A successful intern will deliver data-driven insights, recommendations, and/or tools that Axon Federal can use to advance either a program-level or account-level goal. Further, a successful project will contribute to the success of our sales efforts in FY21.
• Program Mission: Provide a project focused on developing and rounding-out educational experience in a corporate setting, personal/professional development, and over-arching skills of emerging talent to join the Summer Internship 2021 Class (anticipated start date; first week in June 2021) • Program Outcome: Leverage the teachings from the classroom/degree area of study to enhance one's professionalism, passion, and strengths--bursting an adoration for AXON to anxiously apply the following Summer as an Intern or Post-Graduation as part of our Early Career Development Rotational Program or Direct Hire. • Program Perks: Exposure and Support from Senior Leadership, Mentorship, Comradery, Personal and Professional Development, Lunch & Learns, Community Service Activities, Networking, Special Speaking Engagements, Diversity and Inclusion Affinity Groups.
• We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.