• 98point6 is looking for a Payroll Manager with experience building a complex payroll function in a high-growth environment.
• Own payroll processing and compliance • Prepare payroll journal entries in the accounting system • Support employees with payroll questions • Develop and maintain detailed reporting to support finance and HR analyses.
• High-growth and/or healthcare experience preferred • Familiarity with ADP and Sapling preferred.
• You will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and scaling the payroll function for two entities, each of which has a multi-state employee base. In addition to ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of payroll, you will support the Finance and People teams with analysis and reporting of expense and demographic trends.
• 5+ years experience managing payroll • Bachelors in accounting or related a plus.
• Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
• 98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.