What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Mailgun is growing and looking for a Manager to join one of our newly formed engineering teams! We are responsible for building and operating one of our high performance, large scale message sending products. As the leader of this team, you would be responsible for the direct management of a group of software engineers, strategic product planning, managing operational challenges at scale, and quality of the software development process. Additionally, as our organization is growing, hiring top-notch engineers is always a key focus.
• Support the career growth for a team of Software Developers. • Work closely with our Product Managers to define the product roadmap. • Develop, monitor and track SLOs for the deliverability services. • Help field and troubleshoot issues coming from support staff, other engineering teams, and our automated monitoring systems. • Work with other engineering leaders to grow our engineering organization and culture. • Hire and grow your team.
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations. • Expertise in developer tools or software development lifecycle (SDLC) systems (continuous integration, version control, source code repositories, build systems, package management, deployment tools, test frameworks, etc.) • Excellence in communication with both technical and non-technical audiences. • Fundamental knowledge about system design and software architecture. • Passion and conviction and the innate ability to inspire others, and the ability to establish and sell the business and technical vision for a complicated problem area. • Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions. • Experienced using the following technologies for solution engineering: Golang, Python, Cassandra, Mongo, ELK Stack, React/Node • Able to help create/drive development and objective solution performance metrics against OKR’s
• Mailgun is the all-in-one, intelligent email delivery platform trusted by businesses, loved by developers. • Mailgun is how modern companies work with email. The platform’s ease of use, world-class support, and powerful APIs empower smart development teams to reach real customers at scale with a data-driven approach so their organization can grow faster. • Send and track your transactional and marketing messages effortlessly. Prevent fake signups and remove invalid email addresses from your list quickly. Partner with email experts to improve your deliverability and drive higher conversion rates. • Mailgun was founded in 2010 as a response to the lack of developer-friendly, API-based email services. The idea was to make it dead simple for developers to integrate email capabilities into your app. Since then, we’ve stayed laser-focused on deliverability and steered clear of shiny objects that won’t impact your success. • Today, Mailgun helps hundreds of thousands of companies and leading brands around the world send hundreds of billions of emails every year. We’re proud of what we’ve built, and this is only the beginning.
• Mailgun embraces diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from diverse backgrounds and values diversity of thought as a beacon for performance. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.