• We are looking for a Enrollment Marketing Manager who is passionate about modernizing women’s healthcare and family-first benefits. You will be a critical member of the Marketing team who will partner closely with Product Management, Channel partner management, and Client Success to introduce new solutions to the market (members of self-insured employers, health plans, medicaid plans and government programs), and support the growth of our solution membership. A strong candidate has a proven track record of launching and commercializing successful products to members via health plan (commercial and Medicaid), self-insured employers, and government sponsors.
• Launch, manage, and optimize end-to-end participant enrollment and engagement campaigns across multiple channels and target audiences. Develop and manage growth and enrollment campaigns for solution membership - define, monitor, measure and report on campaign performance and monthly Key Performance Indicators. • Deeply understand our members, clients (employers, health plans, and Medicaid plans), and channel partners (benefit consultants and wellness platforms), and translate this into messaging and assets that clearly demonstrate our differentiation, solution benefits, services and features. • Partner closely with Marketing, Product, and Client Success to build and optimize marketing plans for solution participant growth and engagement. Build plans in context of channel opportunities and restraints, using proven push/pull techniques such as incentives program integration. • Collaborate closely with our clients and channel partners to develop and release multi-channel marketing plans that drive best in class enrollment. • Develop acquisition marketing and experimentation roadmap for ongoing optimization. Bring fresh ideas and data-driven proposals to Marketing, Product and Finance for new budget, campaigns, product features, and tools to support user growth objectives. Forecast and report on expected volume and acquisition marketing plan results on a monthly basis. • Be a key contributor in product release planning to create assets that resonate with prospective members (women and parents) and drive enrollment. • Closely monitor, measure, and report on campaign performance, in addition to performing ad-hoc analysis. • Partner with editorial and design teams to develop compelling assets that will drive channel and campaign performance • Develop creative briefs for landing pages, ad copy and other creative elements needed for campaign execution, and oversee implementation and delivery of them to meet your campaign goals. • Develop and implement bid, keyword, and targeting strategies for paid media, including but not limited to: paid search, display, and paid social. • Support general manager and finance with analysis and market intelligence to inform pricing and packaging for our solutions. • Inspire confidence externally in product demonstrations that illustrate our solution's ability to meet the needs of our clients and the members they serve. • Lead virtual and on-site events (partnering closely with customer success) that drive awareness and enrollment. • Monitor and measure all campaign performance and ROI at aggregate and client by client level. • Develop and manage the creation of campaigns, assets, and content across a variety of channels and mediums, e.g. web landing pages, demo videos, brochures, virtual and onsite event materials, etc. • Outline strategy and plan to leverage Ovia’s Consumer channels and reach into Enrollment Campaigns.
• Experience in B2B and/or B2B2C marketing to health plans (Commercial and Medicaid), employers and/or health systems preferred • In-depth knowledge of top social media and marketing platforms, ad-serving and performance-monitoring software • Proven track record of managing media budgets and hitting monthly and annual goals for member acquisition, engagement, retention, and other KPIs • Experience leveraging data to inform campaign design and optimize performance • Thrives in fast paced environments, embracing and leading through change and ambiguity • Flexible and creative mindset with the ability to overcome obstacles with a positive outlook • Meticulous attention to detail • High autonomy, and superior time and project management skills • Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and relationship building skills • Agile, creative, and analytical mindset who is consistently evolving and growing • Proven track record of launching and commercializing successful products, performing landscape analysis, pricing, product positioning, and sales enablement • Demonstrated experience managing and marketing healthcare and benefits solutions throughout their lifecycle from concept through sale, post sale, implementation, enrollment campaigns and results monitoring, retention and renewal • Exceptional business acumen and product landscape knowledge • Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams • Ability to connect product releases and campaigns to company mission, goals and KPIs • In-depth knowledge of top social media and marketing platforms, and performance-monitoring software • Experience leveraging data to inform campaign design and optimize performance • Superior autonomy, time and project management skills
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working on a Product Marketing or Digital Acquisition team, preferably at a fast-based, mobile first company
• Ovia Health's women’s and family health solutions are trusted by millions around the world — to help them monitor their reproductive health, navigate their journeys through parenthood, and find support every day. We're on a mission to make a healthy, happy family possible for everyone. Join us!
• We are a lively, creative team that works hard and laughs a lot. We love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something truly impactful. We value our employees tremendously and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy, at work and away from it. • We actively seek to reflect the community that we serve, and so individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Ovia is now an “office-optional” employer, meaning we welcome remote applicants from across the United States.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.