What language do you want to use Torre in?
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
• Assist state brokers in responding to inquiries for information from departments of real estate related to specific claims concerning an agent’s alleged conduct. • Assist state brokers in responding to formal complaints before the department of real estate filed against the broker for alleged violations. • Work to proactively identify areas where current compliance efforts could be strengthened. • Design and create solutions to increase compliance with DRE regulations with Brokerage Operations leadership staff. • Take the lead in implementing compliance solutions. • Identify compliance efforts being utilized in one or a few states which can be implemented in other states as well and oversee implementation of the same. • Understand the role Accounting, IT, Legal, and other departments have in the compliance process and work with those business partners to design and implement creative processes to further state DRE compliance. • Aid various DREs in understanding and possibly adopting a change to align with inevitable additional cloud-based brokerages occupying the marketspace. • Perform other duties as required.
• Strong written and oral communication skills • Experience overseeing DRE compliance at broker-level • Background in ensuring brokerage compliance in at least two states • Drafted responses to DRE complaints that contain allegations against a brokerage and/or its brokers • Identified trends across DRE complaints against agents to pinpoint and rectify non-compliance within target areas • Assist with drafting and revising defensible position statements • Prior experience as a state Broker ideal. • This role description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. eXp Realty reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
• The DRE Compliance Specialist is primarily responsible for working with state brokers and the legal department to facilitate both responsive and proactive efforts to comply with the Department of Real Estate regulations. This role requires a strategic thinker with strong attention to detail and significant experience collaborating with a variety of operational groups in a fast-paced environment of innovation. A qualified candidate must be able to communicate effectively with company leadership, state brokers, the company’s legal department, and the state department of real estate commissions.
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent • At least three years experience in broker-level DRE compliance efforts.
• eXp Realty is one of the fastest-growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
• eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.