What language do you want to use Torre in?
• As a Sr. QA engineer working for App Annie, you will be a key contributor towards product innovation and quality. You will be part of a dedicated team being hired to build out a new product offering, with the ultimate goal of expanding App Annie’s addressable market.
• Collaborate with Product owners and engineering leaders to understand both functional and non-functional requirements in order to build out test plans • Develop a strategy to automate feature testing as part of the product life-cycle, and to define and implement the automated test cases required to guarantee the highest level of quality and performance • Own both product and data quality from the initial feature design stage all the way to the finished product as a fully integrated member of the development team • Tackle all the QA challenges of a multi-faceted complex system, from back-end database validation and troubleshooting to front-end functional testing • Run ad-hoc tests, troubleshoot new issues, and identify defects. • Drive continuous improvement of our QA processes on the team, provide feedback to product and development, and ensure that work is carried out in accordance with our processes, schedule, and requirements
• You're smart and are able to prove it (e.g. you hold a degree in Computer Science or a related field) • You’re passionate about apps and analytics, obsessed with both finding and solving problems, and keenly focused on delivering high quality to customers/users. • Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead
• "My team is focused entirely on bringing new products to market, and will be working on delivering an as-yet-unreleased paid product, helping to accelerate the growth of the company."
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent experience. • 3-5 years of software testing or development experience, with a background in QA methodologies and thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes • Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills • Strong experience in front-end as well as back-end system testing • Proven experience in testing complex user interfaces • Proficient in verbal and written English (finding the defect is only half the battle; you also need to be able to communicate how to reproduce it)
• App Annie is the largest app intelligence platform, delivering powerful market data and insights to succeed in the app economy. Over 500,000 mobile app professionals rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their app business, and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 300+ employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has raised $157 million in funding from investors such as e. Ventures, Greycroft Partners, IDG Capital Partners, Institutional Venture Partners and Sequoia Capital. Learn more at https://www.appannie.com.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.