What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Are you an Engineer who is passionate about achieving Quality and enjoys learning new systems and technologies? We are looking for you! • Slync.io is looking for an SDET to join a team of highly motivated Quality Engineers working to design and develop automation frameworks, regression test packs, and technical quality solutions as they work alongside cross-functional teams. • This role involves designing and developing automation frameworks used for API and UI layer E2E testing. The SDET is responsible for taking a DevOps approach to Quality efforts while automating functional tests to evaluate and maintain the Quality of the Slync.io platform and systems. • The team you will work with are geographically distributed throughout the US, Canada, India, and Europe.
• Apply test automation engineering expertise to peer reviews and development efforts ● Support QA activities by planning, designing, developing, executing, and reporting on • automated testing activities against Back-End RESTful API’s and Front-End GUIs ● Act as a source of information for the business and engineering team to support smarter • project test considerations and decisions ● Provide demos to stakeholders ● Troubleshoot technical issues, report on findings, and escalate issues as necessary ● Spend a portion of your time learning about new systems and technologies; you will be • expected to contribute to documentation and support the team with peer to peer training ● Stay abreast of modern and emerging technologies, be mindful of the needs of the • business, and to help inform our decision making ● Have an understanding of the value derived from shipping quality code rapidly to • production and learning/iterating on the results. ● You will work in an agile environment with a cross-functional, highly collaborative global • team ● You will work closely with Engineering and Product • A commitment to Quality is essential, and you should expect to follow best practices such as • continuous improvement, risk management, and peer reviews. • There are a number of skills and qualities you must have in order to succeed in the role. ● You must be highly experienced in the development, maintenance and management of • robust automation frameworks and systems. ● You must be strong in troubleshooting systems and technical issues and have solid • experience with testing solutions such as Selenium or Nightwatch ● You must be self-driven and motivated, be able to manage your own time, and be able • to compartmentalize your home life from your work life while in a fast paced • environment. ● You must be an excellent communicator, contribute in a timely manner, and be • thoughtful and considerate of how others interpret your messages.
• 4+ years experience designing and developing automated tests ● 4+ years of experience leading test projects of significant size and complexity ● BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Related field preferred
• Slync.io is the first purpose-built operating system for global logistics. Our vision is to integrate multi-enterprise supply chain collaboration onto one, easy-to-use Logistics Orchestration® platform that connects all the disparate internal and external systems across an end-to-end supply chain seamlessly, together. By radically enhancing every partner's digital capabilities and automation workflows, we are helping all participants in global logistics ecosystem — including shippers, carriers, forwarders, LSPs, and suppliers regardless of the industry. • Slync.io is revolutionizing the way that companies interact, experience and exchange value throughout the global supply chain. • Slync.io is accomplishing this by integrating information and data from a host of sources – email, Excel, legacy systems, partner programs, internal IT systems – and offers companies better visibility of their data, intelligent insights, automated workflows, and exception management tools.
• Slync.io is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.