• We care about the people who care for people...and we have fun while doing it. • By joining our Customer Success Operations team, you will be at the frontline ensuring that clinical research professionals have an overwhelmingly positive, valuable experience when using Reify Health’s solutions. The Operations group is responsible for standardizing internal metrics and reporting, building tools, maintaining processes and improving internal operations for the customer-facing team. This is a Boston-based, or remote position.
• Manage and maintain Customer Success team tools, including the team CRM (Salesforce) and respective integrations, email marketing system, document process management, billing procedures, learning management and scheduling systems • Help train and onboard new Customer Success team members • Create and manage internal reports and metrics that enable our team to better manage their client portfolio and build long-lasting relationships with clinical research sites • Support customer-facing team members with administrative details, operational processes, project plans, tools and reports that help our team scale effectively and efficiently • Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify needs, align metrics and develop reports
• Prior experience in a related operations or project planning support role, ideally within at a fast-growth SaaS technology company • Prior experience in training/on-boarding new team members • Prior experience in software management, developing and executing process improvements, or reporting on performance metrics • Proven experience researching, learning and utilizing new technologies and software • Ability to problem-solve, think analytically and be metric-driven • Excellent communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills • A passion for improving healthcare and a desire to join a growing startup • Ability to work in a high-growth environment – you are comfortable with ambiguity and find no job too big or small • A mindset of excellence, geared toward growth, learning, and continued professional development • Prior experience in clinical research would be nice to have, but you'll have ample exposure to broaden and deepen your clinical research knowledge here at Reify
• 1+ years experience utilizing or customizing Salesforce or a comparable CRM, email marketing system, scheduling system, or other web-based productivity tools • 1+ years experience with Excel, GSuite and other office automation
• Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
• We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.