Integrate empowers marketers to unify their demand marketing channels into a single, powerful SaaS platform that helps them achieve quantifiable business outcomes. Global innovators like Dell, ADP, Microsoft, Adobe and Salesforce rely on our software to bring people, processes, data and technology together so their teams can drive revenue at scale.
The Sales Enablement Leader empowers our field organization in learning how to best utilize our products, building sophisticated skillsets and experience over time. We strive to provide an environment of learning opportunities for new and tenured employees. High-quality execution, facilitating increased results and efficiency for sellers while delighting our customers is of the highest importance for this team.
You will bring innovative perspectives to enablement delivery with a focus on instilling customer-centricity into the solutions consulting and learning assessments, while simultaneously developing high quality talent across the solutions consulting global teams.
What You'll Do:
- Own the Sales Enablement function on a global basis: assess, build, oversee, and lead Sales Enablement to be a best-in-class function, a competitive advantage within the industry, and a pivotal element of scaling and shaping the Sales organization.
- Partner closely with sales leadership, product management, product marketing, revenue operations, HR Training and other key stakeholders to achieve goals. Provide ongoing updates and communication to all levels of stakeholder groups.
- Own specific programs and content from concept to implementation that maximize sales effectiveness: rapidly train, equip, enable and empower revenue professionals to be successful throughout the sales cycle.
- Scope: Sales Enablement Journey/Roadmap, Revenue Kickoff Events, Sales Bootcamps, Sales Methodology Training, Sales Onboarding Activity, Sales Playbooks and Sales Certification.
- Programs to emphasize the development and maintenance of Sales Playbooks that organize multiple roles within sales organization to execute key sales events within the sales cycle.
- Support both existing and new hire revenue professionals.
- Embrace a variety of training methods (including LMS) to reach a diverse and remote audience.
- Support specific programs and content that maximize sales effectiveness, and are owned by other stakeholders: rapidly train, equip, enable and empower revenue professionals to be successful throughout the sales cycle.
- Scope: Product/Solution Training Events and HR Onboarding Activity.
- Establish Sales Enablement as a great partner to other functions and create great synergy amongst all partners. For example: help translate content into material that resonates with the Go-to-Market teams and yields measurable results.
- Serve as a trusted, subject-matter-expert (SME), advisor, and partner for consultation and alignment on a variety of sales topics that drive operational effectiveness, efficiency, and scalability.
- Help build and maintain a framework to understand and enhance the skills, knowledge, process and tools that are required by Revenue staff to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage of sales cycle.
- Help Sales leadership to identify strengths and opportunities for development within the sales team
- Create and maintain a sales certification process as part of specific programs.
- Build and maintain a sales engagement content repository to ensure that all content, information and training materials are easily and readily accessible at point of need (e.g. Seismic).
- Develop, implement, achieve and improve upon key enablement and training metrics that measure the effectiveness of the Sales Enablement function including sales staff feedback, speed to productivity of revenue staff, program effectiveness, learner engagement, and behavior milestones.
What You Offer:
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience in sales enablement (sales, sales enablement, sales training, etc.); digital marketing experience preferred.
- Experience in identifying, developing and executing learning solutions that increase employee performance and drive successful business outcomes
- Successful ability to deliver learning solutions using a variety of methods (LMS, webinars, e-learning, instructor-led, etc.)
- Proven ability to communicate cross-functionally to build consensus, collaboration, and engagement that influence positive outcomes; prior experience working with executive team preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to manage several projects and demanding deadlines simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adjust quickly to change
- Working, hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Deep understanding of consultative and solution-based methodologies
- Working knowledge of adult learning theory
Integrate in the New:
- 2021 Best Tech Startups Arizona
- 2020 Best Tech Startups Arizona
- 2019 Best Tech Startups Arizona
- 2018 Best Tech Startups Arizona
- Integrate Acquires Akkroo
- Integrate Acquires ListenLoop
- Why Four MarTech CEO's Bet Big on Integrate
Typical Office Environment: Requires extensive sitting with periodic standing and walking. May be required to lift up to 35 pounds unassisted. May be required to lift over 35 pounds using assistive device and/or team lift. Requires significant use of personal computer, phone and general office equipment. Needs adequate visual acuity, ability to grasp and handle objects. Needs ability to communicate effectively through reading, writing, and speaking in person or on telephone.
Integrate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Integrators will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at one of our offices.