¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• Develop sales plans to effectively and efficiently cover the named accounts within assigned territory • Master the EVERFI solutions and competitive differentiation in specific business line • Consult with prospects to identify challenges and issues impacting their organization • Meet and exceed new sales goals in an assigned set of accounts • Independently manage entire pipeline and ensure all revenue-process activities are performed to meet pipeline objectives • Engage prospects in consultative, problem first discussions and align their needs with EVERFI solutions • Manage and prioritize all aspects of territory management in named accounts for quota attainment • Mentor and guide more junior Account Executives, and assist with team management activities • Accurately forecast pipeline for in month and in quarter quota attainment • Independently request support from EVERFIs leadership team and subject matter experts as needed to support sales and partnership opportunities • Continuously prospect and ensure that new prospects are being added to the pipeline • Identify new sales opportunities through networking to help attain goals/quota • Provide professional and helpful transitions to Account Management team to ensure successful partnerships • Manage prospects needs analysis and identify accurate proposal options including pricing • Partner with Sales Development Representatives to prospect and identify strong opportunities in assigned territory and conduct proactive outreach • Assist the sales enablement team to develop client presentations, proposals, and deliverables • Maintain knowledge on new solutions and updated value propositions • Partner with internal teams to recommend enhancements and help maximize go to market strategy including marketing, product and sales enablement • Provide continuous input and feedback on the go-to-market strategy for products, growth and hiring decisions. • Participate and contribute responses to RFPs including an understanding of institutional requirements and alignment around EVERFI capabilities • Continually keep up to date on new solutions and updated value propositions • Continually keep opportunities and account records up to date in our Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis • Other job-related duties as assigned
• Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience • A minimum of 4 years selling experience in Account Executive, Customer Success, or a client facing role; 6 years preferred • Experience navigating $75K+ ACV (Average Contract Value) deals • Proven track record of exceeding sales goals • Consultative selling skills • Leadership and mentorship skills • Ability to lead complex sales process at the C-level • Strong written and oral presentations skills • Ability to conduct proactive outreach to assigned territory • Exceptionally detail-oriented • Excellent organizational and time-management skills • Ability to travel 30%
• The Senior Director, New Business is responsible for developing customer relationships and selling to new customers. This includes educating institutional leaders about the EVERFI’s solution and product offerings, and aligning the solution to their critical business needs and challenges. The Senior Director is responsible for direct client contact with new prospective clients and achieving assigned revenue quota.
• EVERFI is the leading education technology innovator that provides learners of all ages education for the real world through scalable digital learning platforms. Founded in 2008, EVERFI is fueled by its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription model and has certified millions of learners with thousands of partners across 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico. EVERFI is an industry convener that builds Networks that tackle the toughest social issues. These Networks include the Prescription Drug Safety Network, Campus Prevention Network, and the Financial Capability Network. Some of America's leading CEOs and venture capital firms are EVERFI investors including Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos, Google Chairman Eric Schmidt, Twitter founder Evan Williams, Advance Publications, Rethink Education and Rethink Impact.
• Competitive base salary and bonus potential, • 401k program and equity package • Comprehensive health care and excellent parental leave benefits • Flexible PTO and generous holiday schedule • Fitness program membership discounts • Casual work environment and great office locations • Annual company-wide retreat • Opportunity to work with talented people who have fun in the workplace
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.