• As a SOC Staff Consultant, your responsibilities will include project execution and client service activities, focused primarily on supporting SOC 1/SSAE 18 and SOC 2 examinations. You may also assist with ISO, PCI DSS, and HIPAA assessments. • You will have the opportunity to gain project experience with clients ranging from start-ups to enterprises, across a variety of industries. As an added benefit, A-LIGN does not require SOC consultants to report time or sell work!
• Perform audit testing for SOC 1/SSAE 18, SOC 2, SOC 3, and HIPAA engagements • Prepare agendas (e.g. planning, fieldwork, closing, etc.) and request lists • Lead client meetings and maintain client relationships • Monitor evidence collection process • Review evidence and provide feedback to clients • Address and respond to client questions • Document evidence in supporting audit lead sheets and workbooks • Communicate engagement status to management, including escalating any potential issues • Supervise staff through client engagements • Review work deliverables drafted by Staff Consultants for quality and assurance • Provide regular and timely feedback to junior consultants and management team
• Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation • Ability to effectively multitask • Thrives in a fast-paced environment • Excellent communication skills • Ability to work individually as well as collaboratively
• Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in accounting, management information • 1-2 years of experience, preferably with the Big 4 or a mid-tier consulting firm • Knowledge of SOC 1/SSAE 18 and SOC 2 standards • 1-2 years of experience in the IT field • Working towards any of the following: CPA, CISA, CISSP, or other relevant certifications (e.g. CIPT, CCSK, etc.).
• A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO, and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
• Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental • 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching • Competitive Bonus Structure • Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance • Generous Paid Time Off Plan • Virtual Employment • Technology Allowance • Vacation Bonus • Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1 • Paid Holidays Schedule • Certification Reimbursement • Flu Shot Reimbursement • TSA PreCheck Reimbursement • AAA Reimbursement
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.