What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We’re looking for someone with a passion for learning about all things supply chain and a love of Marketing. Someone who has a willingness to roll up their sleeves and jump in to different projects, while supporting the Industry and Solutions Marketing team. A self-starter with a can-do attitude and enthusiasm for learning, the Industry and Solutions Marketing Co-op Student will be part of a fast-paced, global team, and will take on cross-functional tasks that support the team and the business.
• In this role, you will work closely with various senior members of the Industry and Solutions Marketing team to support them in their initiatives. You will gain broad exposure across Marketing strategy, planning and execution. You will: • Create engaging and informative customer case studies • Support field enablement activities, including our biweekly webinar and monthly newsletters • Research the market in which Kinaxis competes, including company analysis and competitive analysis • Support product marketing initiatives, including product launches • Assist with project intake as needed • Perform other marketing tasks as required
• Currently enrolled in a Marketing, Supply Chain or Business Analysis program • Passionate about learning and researching • Strong planning skills • Enjoys talking to people from all groups and all levels • A self-starter with strong initiative • Natural curiosity and isn’t afraid to ask a lot of questions • Interested in gaining invaluable, hands-on marketing experience in one of the top tech companies in Canada! • Things that would definitely help: • Experience using Salesforce, Microsoft Office, SharePoint and an ability to learn new technologies quickly • Experience in research and analysis • Experience conducting interviews • Any supply chain knowledge or experience • Any marketing experience
• At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact. • Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint. • We make the world better, and you can too.
• Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.
• Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in Canada or USA • 4 or 8 month term
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.