What language do you want to use Torre in?
• This is an opportunity in the exciting and fast-growing retail delivery-on-demand industry. As Director of Support Operations, your mandate is to deliver successful outcomes for retail partners, delivery Helpers, and end-customers, resulting in loyal brand advocates and industry-leading case studies. You will lead a small team of support staff based in North America and a few dozen success agents in a Manila-based BPO. Over time, you will help scale the customer service operations across several business verticals and collaborate with the technical team at the head office. • Enjoy a richly collaborative environment and high level of ownership within a rapidly scaling startup. 2020 was an incredible year despite covid, and we are preparing for a massive 2021
• Program management: Plan and execute multiple concurrent client projects from beginning to end, including budgets, timelines, and resource allocation. Manage the performance of team members and BPO agents. Identify and mitigate risks. Facilitate communication and coordination between project stakeholders including senior management, sales, account managers, marketing, and operations staff. • Develop the organization: Recruit, manage, and develop the department’s talent. Continuously review and improve the organization structure for optimum effectiveness and structure. Enhance operational workflows, jobs, and reporting relationships of the division. Build and manage departmental budgets and/or business plans. • Support new service launches: Stay involved by supporting the sales and business development team with new retail partner launches, planning, feasibility discussions, training, managing BPO agents, supporting delivery helper operations, testing, monitoring KPIs, and remote operations. • Manage client stakeholders: Build relationships with retail stakeholders, understand and manage expectations, provide status updates, identify and mitigate stakeholder concerns and risks, and facilitate collaborative decision making. • Retain and grow retail partner revenues: Work in tandem with the sales account manager to ensure client retention and grow the revenue per client by expanding to new areas and use cases within the retail space. • Prepare reports and presentations: Utilize reports and/or presentations to inform and influence stakeholders and decision making. Work with the company’s product and technical staff to distill insights into easily understandable and persuasive written communications, for a variety of stakeholders. • Mentor and coach: Advise team members to accomplish project goals and resolve technical/operational issues. Provide performance reviews, support staff in achieving their career development goals, and create opportunities for professional growth. • Review and approve client proposals: Collaborate with the revenue team to review transit agencies’ proposals to determine the organization’s ability to deliver on the scope of work, expected outcomes / KPIs, available internal resources, and timelines. Influence client proposals to ensure they are in line with the organization’s strategic goals for project success and profitability. Sign-off on client proposals, together with the head of the revenue team. • Improve internal processes and tooling: Identify ways to further automate and systematize our internal processes. Collaboratively champion internal process/tooling improvements. • Educate: Continuously expand the collective knowledge base of the company through multi-disciplinary learning and knowledge sharing.
• Analytical and data-driven: Demonstrated track record in analytics and/or the use of complex data for decision making. Proficient in G-Suite, Excel and Microsoft Office tools. • Reference list of brand-name clients in the tech sector that will confirm your ability to deliver world-class customer service and operations • Ability to manage multiple priorities: extremely organized, sensitive to deadlines, and accessible based on business needs • Top-notch communicator: Experience preparing reports for and delivering presentations to C-suite executives, board members, and city councils • Hiring and Recruitment: proven ability to recruit and retain strong talent • Marketplace operations experience is necessary. B2B software technology experience is an asset • Location: Remote First. Company HQ in Seattle, Washington. This role reports to the VP Ops based in Toronto, Canada. • Willing to travel as needed (post-Covid).
• Education: post-secondary degree in Business/ Engineering/ Finance, or related discipline • 5+ years of leadership experience scaling a customer support team, managing the BPO vendor relationship and leading a small team of North American based full-time staff. Experience with Zendesk is a must.
• Dolly is the leading on-demand delivery service for big and bulky items. Our highly rated delivery services give consumers, retailers, and drivers complete control — offering convenience and affordability that's absent in traditional delivery options. Our Helpers have delivered nearly two million items and we have exciting opportunities ahead with our retail partners such as Lowe’s, Costco, Crate & Barrel, Big Lots!, and many more. • Headquartered in Seattle, Dolly is currently operating in 36 markets and will soon be everywhere nationwide. We're passionate about creating a customer-centric brand that brings customers back time and time again. Our team is ambitious and humble, with innovation at the core of everything we do. • Dolly is the recognized leader of on-demand, local transportation for big and bulky goods by consumers and retailers alike. When things need to be moved or delivered, no one does it with higher customer satisfaction than Dolly. Using Dolly is a “wow” experience, we guarantee it.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.