What language do you want to use Torre in?
After recently completing a successful IPO this fall, Amwell is looking expand the Total Rewards team with an Equity Plan Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for hands-on, end-to-end administration of Amwell’s equity plans (including but not limited to stock options, RSUs and ESPP). The role will be responsible for managing all aspects of our Global Equity program including new grants, equity transactions, grant cancellations/expirations, employee education and communicating transaction details and partnering with key members of the Finance and Legal teams.
• Administer equity plans, including processing stock option and restricted stock unit grants, exercises and releases, transfers, dispositions, cancellations, and terminations; in partnership with the finance organization; process and manage any associated tax payments associated with each transaction • Manage and track new issuances, shares outstanding, and shares available under Amwell’s stock plans. • Ensure all grants are correctly processed in a timely manner, correctly by maintaining data integrity, granted in accordance with Equity Plan documents, proper approvals are obtained and internal controls are followed. • Prepare reports and reconciliations to assist in the review of equity and transaction data, and to support compensation reviews and grant planning • Support employee understanding of equity awards and company programs and policies and provide live and recorded presentations to new and existing employees; Develop, maintain, and deliver educational materials and customized resources. • Assist in development and maintenance of policies and procedures related to stock administration, and ensure compliance with internal controls; • Partner closely with Amwell’s stock transfer agent, stock administration service providers, internal accounting, legal, payroll, HR and other teams, as necessary • Prepare reports on a periodic basis for tracking of the equity plan • Maintain inbox for any questions related to the equity plan • Work on special projects relating to equity • Reconcile monthly equity activity, including shares outstanding and share reserves among company records, and third-party vendors • Assist with Form 3, 4 and 5 for Board of Directors and Section 16 officers • Create and implement process improvements and support automation initiatives between equity and HR/Finance systems; • Provide support for stock plan financial reporting activities, reconciliation, SEC, audit and external reporting /support • Ensure compliance with federal, state, and foreign regulations along with
• 5+ years' relevant experience in administration of global equity plans administration • CEP certification Preferred • Experience with the Shareworks platform or other major third-party equity software systems and brokerage firms, to include loading information into the system, running reports and reconciling data • Advance Excel skills. Perform with large data sets, audits, reconciliations, v-lookups, data edits and complex calculations in order to perform appropriate reconciliation • Strong attention to detail • Excellent project management and process orientated skills, with an ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines. • Proven track record of working effectively with people across a large, complex organization to create and launch innovative, successful solutions • Creating and delivering equity information to new and current participants to include ESPP enrollment communications • Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with stock plan participants. • Ability to function in a fast-paced, highly confidential environment • Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively • Strong understanding of SOX controls and reporting requirements • Experience with U.S. federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation
• Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
• We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
• Unlimited Paid Time Off • 401K match • Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans • Pre-tax commuter benefits • On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7 • Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston • Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.