What language do you want to use Torre in?
When was the last time you experienced the impact of your work? Our School Curriculum Specialists thrive implementing strategies to grow and expand the capabilities of our sales organization across the country. With that comes the unique opportunity to touch lives and experience the difference your hard work makes. If you’re curious and passionate about education – join us as we open doors. You’ll work in an enriching, collaborative environment where we create opportunities for learners and celebrate successes. Why? Because learning changes everything.
• Strong Presentation experience as you will be conducting sales presentations, including in-service presentations. • You will develop and disseminate training and professional development materials including eLearning modules, videos, webinar presentations, Quick Start guides, and customer training curricula materials. • Develop and maintain strong knowledge of McGraw Hill products in order to serve as a company liaison with customers, Sales Reps, Consultants, and prospective customers. • Work with implementations of all sizes to ensure successful planning and launches that are designed and executed with best practices in mind.
• Ability to communicate and interact with employees and customers at all levels, including presenting to educators as a subject matter expert (bonus points for a background in ELA and/or Math). • A deep understanding of the use of technology in an educational instructional environment as it relates to educational infrastructures, such as platforms and curricula. • Evidence of being organized, territory management capabilities, and resolving issues and problems in a fast-paced environment.
• As a Curriculum Specialist, you will provide web-based and onsite implementation coaching, professional development, and training regarding McGraw Hill products (Wonders, Reveal Math, ALEKS, StudySync, etc.) to new and existing customers and internal members of our sales organization.
• Bachelor's degree required. • 5+ years experience in K-12, K-8 or K-5 as an educator and/or K-12 Curriculum development required.
• At McGraw Hill, we empower the curious. Our market-leading innovations create a brighter future for learners, educators, and institutions around the globe. • Our vision: Unlock the full potential of each learner. • Our mission: Accelerate learning through intuitive, engaging, efficient, and effective experiences.
• As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
• This person will work closely with Sales Leadership to develop internal/external training and professional development tools that improve implementations and usage. This role will closely partner with internal stakeholders including Product Managers, Academic Design, Sales and Product Marketing teams.
• This position will eventually require 80% travel, including frequent overnight (occasionally evenings and weekends) and airline travel throughout the country. This is a remote position but the ideal candidate will be located within California, Utah, Arizona, Colorado, Oregon and live near a major airport.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.