What language do you want to use Torre in?
The Financial Systems Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Accounting and Finance team with daily operations inside Netsuite. This person will manage user permissions, custom reports/searches and user workflow automation requests and be on the front lines for all systems owned by the Finance department. They will maintain data and business process integrity across expense systems, credit card platforms, Tax solutions, and AP automation systems.
• Be the first point of contact for NetSuite and third party financial system user needs. • Be responsible for NetSuite data and process integrity - optimize Netsuite according to business requirements. • Implement best practices for NetSuite and third party financial systems - ensure optimal use and ongoing system alignment. • Maintain third party financial systems payment methods, approval routing, system controls, and import processes. • Maintain financial system integration points and documentation - including employee travel systems and credit card platforms. • Support financial system reporting needs of department subteams - AP, AR, Finance, Deal Desk. • Customize NetSuite views, reports, and searches according to department subteam requirements. • Maintain user roles & permissions as the company/team grows for all financial systems. • Train business users on all financial systems - NetSuite and third party financial systems. • Maintain user guides for NetSuite processes and third party financial systems.
• Experience customizing NetSuite reports, searches, and dashboards. • Experience maintaining users, roles & permissions, and all Master Data. • Experience turning business processes into NetSuite processes and implementing NetSuite best practices. • Deep understanding of end to end business processes: Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, and Record-to-Report. • Good working knowledge of Accounting Tools/Systems: Expense Systems, Credit Card Platforms, Payment Collection Systems, Bank Systems. • Excellent Communication Skills: Ability to concisely explain complex cross-functional processes. Ability to create clear/simple documentation - process guides & diagrams. • Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills: Data analysis with Excel - vlookups & pivot tables. • Must be located in Eastern or Central time zones.
• 2+ years experience with NetSuite, NetSuite Administrator Certification a plus: Experience configuring NetSuite forms, fields and workflows.
• Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science. • To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
• Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.