We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Product Design Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for an experienced Product Designer who will help us conduct workshops and create great products for our existing and new, exciting clients.
How can you grow with us?
- You will work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business- and consumer-targeted,
- The next product you’ll help create could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid skill development,
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Conducting Design Sprints and customised workshops with our clients, aiming to reach the best design possible,
- Owning the overall end-to-end process of user experience creation while working with clients,
- Envisioning and creating flawless experiences, intuitive interfaces and engaging interactions for multiple platforms (web and mobile),
- Creating astonishing and engaging user interfaces,
- Exchanging knowledge with our Product Design team.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of commercial UX/UI or Product Design experience,
- Experience with planning and facilitating custom workshops tailored to the client’s needs,
- Marvelous UX and UI portfolio presenting your process and track of thought,
- Great skills in using prototyping and design tools (preferably Sketch and Figma),
- Strong collaboration and organization skills – we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Fluent Polish and excellent communication skills in English (C1) – we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Experience in user research, research planning, and consulting,
- Passion for usability, emerging technologies, new interaction models, product design and startups!
- Private healthcare package and Multisport card possibilities,
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work (almost) fully remotely,
- Possibility to work at a growing company, where you can have an influence on its growth and processes,
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives, either to work or have some fun!
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks).