What language do you want to use Torre in?
• We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing and Operations Manager to help us plan, create, manage, and measure high-quality, high-performing content across all of our go-to-market programs.
• Manage content operations and help develop standards, processes, and tools to drive greater efficiencies in how we work and operate as a cross-functional team • Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a library of derivative pieces for use in multiple channels • Build and execute content strategies that support and amplify our short- and long-term marketing initiatives and campaigns • Help develop and manage a wide variety of content to support go-to-market programs across multiple channels • Collaborate closely with product marketing, customer marketing, and field marketing to map and optimize content across the buyer’s journey • Measure and report on content performance; optimize content (such as blog posts, landing pages, reports, and case studies) based on results • Stay on top of content marketing trends and bring new ideas for us to explore and test.
• Strong portfolio of published work that demonstrates exceptional writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible content • Experience applying SEO best practices in content marketing • A thinker and a doer mindset—excited about driving strategy while simultaneously rolling up your sleeves to write and edit content in a variety of formats • Ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment • Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally • Ability to deliver feedback thoughtfully and receive it gracefully • Strong project management skills and attention to detailCuriosity and interest in mental health care.
• Working closely with key partners across marketing and our product and services organizations, this individual will play a critical role in helping our rapidly growing team conceive, plan, orchestrate, and execute our Content Marketing programs. Key to this role will be both organizational skills (managing programs and deliverables in flight across multiple campaigns), experience with SEO and content performance management, and leadership in ensuring on-time, on-target delivery of assets. In addition, the successful candidate will be an exceptional writer and editor capable of producing content and supporting other marketing team members in content development and execution.
• 4+ years of editorial experience, ideally in the B2B tech/enterprise software space.
• Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Starbucks, uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network, 2 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $480 million.
• We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.