• Build and foster executive-level trusted advisor relationships with the customer’s IT, Engineering and Support organizations. • Demonstrates hands on PagerDuty Product knowledge by applying it to the customer's business priorities. • Guide a customer on process, people and change management best practices to drive customers adoption of real time operations. • Proactively identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the sales team to build a risk mitigation plan. • Produce and execute a comprehensive adoption path of PagerDuty products, showing the current state, target future state with timeline. • Deliver business value and innovation to a customer’s business by understanding the customers’ opportunity to reduce cost and drive growth. • When appropriate, recommend additional expert services needed to drive success. • Proactively communicate technical product changes, degradations, outages, end of life and other relevant updates. • Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process or product roadmap. • Lead the cross functional post sales team at PagerDuty, delivering a seamless experiences on behalf of the customer. • Prepare and facilitate business review meetings, training sessions, webinars, demos, and other strategic and supportive interactions. • Predict and forecast risk, renewal and expansion within the customer portfolio.
• Strong consulting skills and proven results working as a trusted advisor to drive business value for customers. • Ability to drive effective and influencing conversations at the C-level; facilitation of difficult discussions and adept at handling objections. • Experience building Business value ROI models. • Thrive in a collaborative fast pace environment and as a part of a results oriented team. • Working knowledge in a SaaS business model. • Strong knowledge of PagerDuty product and platform features and capabilities is highly desired. • Good understanding of IT enterprise architecture, DevOps principles and modern IT monitoring is strongly preferred. • Worked in a DevOps environment or with a company going through a transition to DevOps.
• Experienced professional with 10-15 years relevant industry expertise.
• Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come. • We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture. • Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our bi-annual hack weeks, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter. • We’re building an inclusive workplace that represents the real, everyday people we support around the world. From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
• PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status. • PagerDuty is for people. Meaning, we extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you're new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you. • Opportunities to get involved in PagerDuty's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and other diversity initiatives. ERGs are self-organized, employee-run communities focused on advancing a sense of belonging and inclusion for all - members, advocates, and allies.
• Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements. • PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.