What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Every day we are expanding our team and our services. We are looking for individuals who are ready to jump into a new role with us. We are a flourishing team and we really enjoy working together to improve our fellows chances of getting the jobs of their dreams! If this sounds like something you'd be interested we’d like the opportunity to get to know you more. • We’re looking to hire a new member of our growth team to support a variety of marketing operations including maintenance and optimization of outbound marketing channels, testing and experimentation of new channels, and marketing analytics. As a Growth Marketing Associate, you will manage key behind-the-scenes processes to cultivate an inspiring and rewarding experience for our employees and customers. • This role is a great fit for candidates looking for a fast-paced work environment with opportunities to work cross-functionally and develop a great marketing skillset. This is a contract-to-hire role.
• Outbound Marketing: • Assisting in the management of our core outbound marketing channels (Linkedin and email prospecting) • Developing quality control infrastructure and communication audits for our lead generation teams • Building and cleaning marketing prospect lists to ensure a consistent flow of unique leads in our outbound funnel • Interfacing with lead generation team leads to communicate upcoming tests or process changes, performance indicators and changes in lead quality. • Marketing Optimization and Analytics: • Assisting in design, implementation and reporting of A/B test on outbound marketing channels • Building and maintaining Salesforce reports and dashboards • Experimentation and Channel Expansion: • Contributing to growth brainstorms with new ideas to acquire users or optimize and expand existing channels • Testing and reporting on experimental channels regarding lead volume and acquisition cost • Collaborating with our growth and advising teams to provide operational support for Pathrise events • Collaboration and Support • Providing adhoc support to operations and growth teams with various day to day tasks and ongoing projects
• An outgoing personality and passion for working with people • Strong ability to ask questions, pinpoint issues, and proactively solve for them • Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal • Excel/Google sheets and basic data analytics competency • Experience with CRMs (Salesforce and Hubspot preferred) • Nice to Have: • Frontend development proficiency • Experience A/B Testing outbound marketing campaigns • Copywriting experience
• 1-3 years of experience in growth or digital marketing
• Pathrise (YC W18) is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help anyone land their next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. Fellows only pay when they get hired and start working at a job first.
• We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions, and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our manifesto. • Pathrise is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Pathrise does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Pathrise also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Pathrise will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
• Compensation: $25/hr, 40 hours/week
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.