What language do you want to use Torre in?
As we take on the patchwork of legacy vendors in this space, we are looking for an experienced, driven, and high potential Regional VP of Sales to focus on EMEA.
• Build and leverage key relationships to create and progress opportunities as well as to facilitate the efforts of the extended Zinier Revenue team. • Generation of new business leads and developing relationships with potential clients and strengthening relationships with existing customers. • Understanding the overall value proposition and presenting the competitive advantages of Zinier’s full range of services to customers • Participate in enablement activities to promote awareness of Zinner's offerings and capabilities throughout the company’s client-facing organization • Lead the team and guide the colleagues involved in executing the sales process to get the quotations, discuss and negotiate deals and contracts • Provide insight into the Zinier solutions to assist in program and product development.
• An experienced Regional Sales and Market Development Leader with strong relevant work and leadership experience within the Field Service and Enterprise Software Sales / Solution and service-based sales experience within a Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Application Platform as a Service (PaaS) solution provider (ServiceMax, Salesforce, Mendix, Outsystems, Appian, BMC Helix, etc.) • Outstanding business and market development experience and broad network and expertise in interacting and strategizing with and presenting to senior executives • Relevant experience in creating and executing revenue-generating GTM strategies • Service and detailed oriented individual demonstrated ability to communicate and present to the customers • Track record of working with EMEA team and customers and ability to work with and influence customers and colleagues across the globe
• This role is primarily responsible for serving as the point of contact for all sales and market development activity in the covered region.
• Zinier’s intelligent field service automation platform helps organizations transform how they coordinate and execute work so they can solve problems faster, fix things before they break, and maintain the infrastructure that we rely on every day. Field service organizations around the world use Zinier to connect all their teams and data in one place and supercharge every aspect of their field service operations. We are a global team headquartered in Silicon Valley with leading investors including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund, Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management, and Qualcomm Ventures LLC.
• The Zinier EMEA Revenue team is responsible for creating and managing mutually beneficial customer relationships in the European region. Using industry best practices and a solution-oriented approach, the Revenue team leverages existing relationships and creates new ones to drive meaningful business engagements with customers. We work closely with Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Customer Experience to deliver amazing results.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.