• Assist Accounts Payable Lead with researching and responding to supplier inquires with a Zendesk ticketing ecosystem. • Submit invoices meeting client deadlines for submission via ebilling portals and electronic commerce. • Monitor, assign, resolve and respond to open AR and AP tickets in a Zendesk environment. • Collaborating with teammates, sales team and other departments to obtain information needed to complete or correct transactions • Maintain client communication with contacts for resolving issues with submission process • Assist with payable and billing data entry as needed. • Communicate issues and escalate to manager with corrective suggestion • Respond to billing related inquiries in a timely manner • Assist and proactively collect on past due invoices • Other duties as assigned
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with team members, organized, flexible, and a high attention to detail. • Strong Excel, preferred knowledge of Pivot Tables and VLookups. Comfortable with multiple software programs. • Understanding of technical requirements of client portals, and ability to analyze data to meet those requirements. • Strong analytical skills, ability to identify trends and potential problems • Experience using Workday Financials is preferred • Ability to work in a multicurrency envirnoment • Strong communication skills • Understanding of accounting principles and current financial legislation. • Strong attention to detail, goal oriented. • Commitment to excellent customer service. • Excellent written and verbal communication abilities. • Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
• Associates degree in Accounting or Technical area or 2 years related job experience. Previous experience with multiple systems preferred such as Workday Financials and Zendesk.
• As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences. Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources. Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types. Our team works across locations in North America, Europe, and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them. www.welocalize.com • Adapt -a Welocalize company – is a digital performance marketing agency with services across SEO, Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, Content Marketing, Conversion Optimization and Web Analytics. We help brands grow faster at home and abroad in over 250 languages • Our teams are based in London and the South West and we are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. Adapt has recently launched a new brand, website and proposition, making this an exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious digital marketing agency, helping to define a new direction for its in-house marketing initiatives.
• This is a key role within a multinational Finance team. The primary responsibility is to assist with the Accounts Payable process as well as the Accounts Receivable invoicing process. Providing exceptional support maintaining, responding, resolving and responding to open Accounting tickets and ensuring timely submission of invoices and monitor status of invoice. Committed to providing accurate, timely and supportive responses to customers and suppliers.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. • This is a 1 year contract opportunity with the of Extension.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.