What language do you want to use Torre in?
• RxAnte’s Database Administrator is responsible for managing the database systems and processes, based upon MySQL/MariaDB, that support the company’s analytic products. • Manage databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems. • Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security. • Implement technical solutions to meet the Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) requirements. • Setup and configure MySQL instances for replication; Master/Master, Master/replica configurations. • Setup and configure MySQL instances for both on-premise and cloud. • Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts to meet integration and performance expectations. • Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end. • Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes. • Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement. • Provide support for critical production systems. • Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment. • Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
• Strong attention to detail, desire to meet timelines, and sense of ownership are required. • Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO). • Experience with backups, restores, and recovery models. • Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MySQL/Mariadb. • Experience working with LINUX servers. • Excellent written and verbal communication. • Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality. • Ability to organize and plan work independently. • Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment. • Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams. • Advanced troubleshooting skills to drive to the root cause. • Ability to pass Criminal Background Checks. • Eligibility to work in the United States.
• 5+ years MySQL and MariaDB Server Administration experience required. • Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant experience in a related field • 5 years of experience in database administration, information technology, database architecture, or a related field
• From its founding in 2011, RxAnte’s mission has been exceedingly simple: Get more from medicines. Today, with a team of 85 and offices in Washington, DC and Portland, ME, we are the leading provider of predictive analytics and targeted clinical programs that improve prescribing and adherence. With nearly 13 million lives under management, our patented solutions for health plans are proven to improve quality scores and lower costs by improving prescription drug use. • In 2019, RxAnte launched Mosaic Pharmacy Service (MPS), a wholly-owned subsidiary. Designed specifically to provide in-home pharmacy services to medically complex and vulnerable seniors, MPS will directly improve prescribing, adherence, and drug therapy outcomes for patients under our care. • RxAnte is backed by UPMC, the $19 billion health plan and hospital system. • We offer a flexible work environment with many of our employees working from home offices around the country.
• The Database Administrator will work closely with the Development, Data and Information Technology teams that created the processes and will report to the Information Technology Team.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.