¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• • We are looking for an energetic and experienced Personal Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
• Manage Calendar and Mail • Open, read and prioritize incoming mail • Arranging meetings and conference calls • Assisting the CEO with his daily schedule, including managing their calendar, commitments, and travel arrangements • Book and Manage Travel • Extensive travel planning i • ncluding air, accommodation, • Decide + plan activities, create detailed itineraries • Coordinate Other Personal Affairs • Salons, Dentist, Dr Appointments • Coordinate Dog care, house maintenance and contractors • Assist in managing vehicles • Book restaurant reservations, social events • Coordinate Personal Finances • Track bills, expenses • Track tax planning • Manage personal budgeting ongoing • Serve as Liaison to Company Team • Serves as a liaison between CEO and other team members • Researches and fulfills information requests from business contacts • Take notes on calls that the CEO cannot attend • Build Communications, Presentations and Assist with Special Projects • Building powerpoint presentations, board agendas, and financial documents, when needed or requested • Plans, organizes, and prioritizes special projects • Format documents, spreadsheets • Keep Google Drive organized • Assist with Events and Meeting Management • Assists in coordinating the agenda of the senior leadership team and other meetings. • Planning events for personal and business • All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
• Tech-savvy, ability to learn new technology quickly • Minimum two (2) years experience supporting senior level executives with high standards and expectations in a fast-paced work environment • Proficient in Google suite: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Drive • Familiarity with common softwares and programs including Zoom, Slack and Asana • Proficient in utilizing spreadsheets (in Excel and Google Sheets) • Project Management Experience • Adaptability, flexibility and high comfort level with change • Outstanding organizational and time management skills • Excellent verbal and written communications skills • Talented problem solving skills; being able to quickly solve an issue efficiently and effectively • Must have your own computer (with ability to download company required applications) and strong WiFi connection
• An ideal candidate is a self-starter who is known for going "above and beyond", ready to help in whatever ways needed, and can anticipate and address problems as they arise.
• Workhorses • Positive attitudes, self help • Get it done attitudes • People who teach themselves • People who love to learn and research • People who are curious and google things • People who are passionate • People who go above and beyond • People who have integrity • People who are honest • People who are dedicated
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.