• The Customer Experience Manager (CXM) is responsible for creating a positive experience for the customer, ultimately leading to renewal and long-term customer satisfaction. To achieve this, the CXM understands the business initiatives and goals of the customer and helps them meet their goals using curiosity, empathy, and innovative thinking. Refine & optimize the customer’s use of the platform by taking advantage of current & new features. The CXM will assess overall satisfaction of the customer through stakeholder meetings, and close monitoring of usage and other key metrics. • The CXM guides Docebo customers to the optimal solution to meet their business needs in a consultative approach and in the context of the customer's industry and use case. • This role works with a portfolio of customers and collaborates with all internal stakeholders such as sales, product, marketing and account management. The primary goal is to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty creating… “raving fans”.
• Own customer retention by reducing churn, increasing customer adoption, and improving customer satisfaction. • Identify and mitigate risk early to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction. • Educate and inspire customers with best practices, success examples, and innovative ways to solve business problems. • Demonstrate empathy and be a trusted advisor and advocate for customers, ensuring that each touchpoint across the customer journey is engaging, efficient, and effective. • Understand, master, and become a pro at describing our product to prospects, and addressing promptly every question they may have surrounding our technology. • Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to prospective customers. • Plan and configure products to meet presentation needs, as well as deliver on product demonstrations. • Assist the customer in creating and monitoring success KPIs throughout each phase of the customer journey. • Create customer champions who are willing to participate in Docebo Marketing initiatives. • Collaborate with internal teams (marketing, sales, product, professional services, and support) in order to provide an overall high quality Customer Experience. • Recognize up-sell opportunities based on customer needs and work with the Account Management team to expand usage of Docebo.
• 5-9 years of experience in a related field. • Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
• Trusted by 2000+ companies worldwide, Docebo is the top cloud-based LMS with AI superpowers designed to make customers, partners, and employees love their learning experience.
• Reports to: Director of Customer Experience NA
• Location: Toronto, ON (Remote OK)
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.