What language do you want to use Torre in?
• Conduct thorough research on the coaching market to develop a strategic plan for recruiting, hiring, and training facilitators • Complete operationally-intensive tasks to support the program and customer success teams in payments, organization, and efficacy • Pitch in wherever needed to ensure that Strive operates smoothly and effectively
• NOTE: We do not have any functional requirements for this role. We believe a little bit of slope makes up for a lot of intercept, and care much more about your intellectual ability and potential than past experience. • Must currently be in their final year as an Undergraduate student within the US • Detail-oriented project manager who can maintain multiple complex details in order at once • Structured problem solver who wants to take initiative in their work • High conscientiousness, with strong follow through and reliability • Clear communicator, particularly written
• This is a role for someone in their final year of university who is interested in developing an understanding of and skillset for working at early-stage companies.
• At Strive we build products and programs to transform managers into leaders, helping them build meaning, belonging and opportunity for themselves and their teams. Learn more about our mission here. • Strive was founded in 2017 by a team who had worked at YouTube, Minerva, LinkedIn and Amazon. Large companies (Airbnb, Pinterest, Intuit) and growth-stage startups (Chime, TripActions, Guild) alike use Strive to develop emerging leaders. • Strive's remote-friendly, cohort-based training experience combines 360 assessments, Zoom-based classes led by vetted executive coaches, application challenges and ongoing nudges to ensure learners don't just absorb lessons in a classroom but actually change their behavior in the real world. 90% of participants and 100% of buyers say they would be disappointed if they could no longer learn through Strive.
• As an Operations Intern, you will work directly with the Program Manager, Colette Brown, on a number of operations-related projects for coaches, customers, and employees.
Why consider this role: • Learn from great people – you will work alongside Strive's customer success team, and with our coaches, getting exposure to passionate professionals who will help you develop strong functional and operational skills • Impact – Strive improves the lives of our students and their direct reports, increasing meaning, belonging and opportunity. Help us impact the world! • Professional exposure – This is an entry-point to many different career paths – Customer Success, Marketing, Operations, Recruiting. Hopefully, you'll walk away from the experience with a better sense of what you like and don't like! • Team – It's hard to express this on a JD, but we've built a particularly diverse, thoughtful, supportive, and connected team and tribe working together. Work will be meaningful and enjoyable – we practice what we preach. • Compensated for experience – This will be a paid part-time internship.
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.