¿En qué idioma quieres usar Torre?
• We are looking for a Director of Research to guide teams as they uncover insights that shape the products we create for travelers. We are looking for an empathetic and curious individual who has experience in a variety of user-centric research methods to lead a dynamic group of passionate researchers. This role is important to Tripadvisor because research is how we bridge the needs of travelers and the work our teams do on their behalf.
• Represent the voice of the traveler with product, design and engineering teams. • Lead teams through the research process, from structuring research plans, guiding field work, analyzing findings and developing insights. • Synthesize and effectively communicate research findings to inform design and business decisions. • Establish and maintain high standards to ensure research effectively influences the complete product lifecyle. • Grow Tripadvisor’s research capabilities, toolkit and library of insights.
• A strong perspective on what research brings to a product company. • The ability to manage and develop a research team. • Strong storytelling and presentation skills. • The ability to communicate and influence business leaders with non-research backgrounds. • The ability to bring together complex perspectives and articulate a clear point of view or way forward. • 8+ years of professional research experience that includes. • Experience designing a variety of research approaches e.g., surveys, usability testing, concept studies, participatory design, ethnographic observations, contextual observation. • Experience fielding, managing and facilitating research: conducting interviews, running online ethnography and remote user studies, moderating panel discussions, and monitoring online communities. • Experience using artifacts, prototypes and other stimuli to gather feedback from users. • Experience working with design teams on web and mobile products. • Experience in survey sampling and design, significance testing, regression modeling, experimental design, behavioral data analys
• The ideal candidate will have a broad research background that includes qualitative and quantitative research experience in developing new products and evolving existing ones.
• At Tripadvisor, we believe there’s good out there. We understand that travel brings out the best in us, while lifting deserving businesses and strengthening the communities we meet along the way. We know that as the world’s largest travel site, we’re here to inspire and empower people to explore our world with confidence — and share their trip experiences with others. And every day, we see our ideas come to life in work that enables travelers to discover all the good the world has to offer. As part of the Tripadvisor team, you’ll have the opportunity to do the same. • In 2020, we will deliver billions of communications across every channel that inspire and help people travel better. • We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique perspective and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
• Bachelor or Master’s in Human- Computer Interaction, Psychology, Cognitive Science or equivalent • Examples of products that your work has shaped. • Evidence of building aligned results-oriented research teams • A proven track record of successfully leading and developing a team of researchers.
¿Qué son los signals?
Los signals son una forma de reunir una lista de personas con las que considerarías trabajar. Otros te pueden enviar signals también.
Cuando envías un signal a una persona u organización, los notificas sobre tu interés de trabajar con ellos. Así:
55% de las vacantes para empleos se llenan a partir de referidos 1 . Con los Signals, Torre hace todo más fácil para ti.