What language do you want to use Torre in?
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you're a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you'll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
• Complete transaction-related tasks as assigned/requested • Oversee all aspects of the transaction and keep third parties, agents, and clients updated on progress. • Track key transaction-related milestones and update calendar to track timeline • Create files in back office system and review documents for accuracy prior to uploading • Open/ order third party services as directed by eXp agents • Update agents on progress and request missing information/documentation • Complete tasks by assigned deadlines • Keep back-office software updated at all times • Attend team meetings • Oversee all aspects of transactions from the initial contract to close. • Prepare all listing materials (listing agreements, seller disclosures, MLS, etc) and upload them into the Skyslope office for broker review of compliance. • Coordinate title/escrow, mortgage loan, and appraisal processes. • Maintains communication with clients, agents, title companies, lenders, and brokers regularly. • Review transaction documents and incoming settlement statements to ensure documents match. • Able to work with agents and settlement companies to identify and resolve errors on file. • Organize transaction documents and check for accuracy between all systems. • Respond to agents’ questions in a timely and professional manner; • Performs other duties as assigned • Strong attention to detail in reviewing documents and entering data is required; • Assist the immediate needs of agents and brokers • Ability to maintain confidentiality and work well with agents; • Work independently, resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Experience in a high-volume, real estate transaction process with a focus on delivering a world-class customer service/experience • Real Estate transaction management system experience preferred • Ability to read and interpret documents including real estate contracts, leases, and settlement statements; • Highly adaptable and a clear-thinking problem solver; • A self-starter on individual projects and a contributing member on team projects with a “can do” attitude; • Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills; • Professional telephone skills; • Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills; • Positive, trustworthy and dependable; • Proficiency in G Suite strongly preferred • Ability to work remotely with no direct in-person supervision.
• BA in related field preferred • High School Diploma/GED required • 2+ years of real estate transaction coordination experience (preferred).
• eXp Realty is one of the fastest-growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States, Canada and around the world. As a full-service real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its 3-D, fully-immersive, cloud office environment.
• The Transaction Coordination team is responsible for assisting with transaction-related tasks and delivering exceptional service to our eXp agents. They simplify the process for the agent and work closely with all parties to ensure all transaction deadlines are met, and information is provided on time. World-class customer service/experience is required for every interaction with strong problem-solving skills, empathy, and urgency to every engagement. • eXp Realty is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
• We are fully remote!
What are signals?
Signals are a way of compiling a list of people you’ll consider working with. Others can signal you as well.
By signaling a person or organization you notify them that you’ll consider working with them. Thus:
55% of jobs are filled via referrals 1 . With Signals, Torre makes it easy for you.