We’re eager to talk to you if you are interested in helping people develop their careers.
You decide the number of candidates you want to help. No minimum or maximum hours are required.
- Perform 7 sessions per candidate.
- Help candidates identify their strengths and work on their career growth plan and help them trace a path to their dream job.
- Report all sessions before the end of the day you were informed of it. It is also your responsibility to make sure the session was properly reported.
- You have to acknowledge messages in #coaches and your personal ops-room.
- You should reply to all messages as soon as you can and try to be the last person who answers in a conversation with the team and candidates.
- Be inquisitive and provide candid feedback to your peers and team members. Always remember to treat others as you would like to be treated.
- We trust you and the work you do. However, if that trust is broken, we can’t work together.
- The basis for any good relationship is communication and trust. Thus, it's ok and expected, for you to over-communicate with your peers to make sure we all are on the same page. This should happen, ideally, via public channels. We will also commit to this cause.
- It is expected that you attend all alignment meetings on time. We should be starting all meetings at the time o’clock. If for any reason you are not available to attend, communicate it in the public channel that includes the team that will be meeting so that everyone involved is aware before the meeting starts.
Due to our contract and payment provider we use, and international work laws, unfortunately, we can't hire candidates from:
-The Central African Republic
-The Democratic Republic of Congo
-Papua New Guinea